Movies So Bad You Like

Another Fan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This is a perfect choice. A really excellent movie with at least 4-5 classicly hilarious scenes.

I actually don't consider that a bad movie at all.  Especially in light of how awful and formulaic comedy has gotten on film.  

This movie is actually really well constructed.... with a lot of funny subtle things packed in, and comes in at under an hour and a half.

It might be considered a little 'sophomoric' for some people to sit through... but many, many people sit through 3 hour superhero movies that are all the same.

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The movie with Michael J. Fox's father from Family Ties about a giant worm monster thing that lives underground.

What was that one?  So cheesy it was fantastic.

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

Tremors, starring Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward.

Big bad mama  with Angie Dickinson   0:)

Tremors is a fun B-Movie. It is not a bad movie at all.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Freaking love this movie, my wife hates it lol, it is written so poorly on purpose it's hysterical, plus when you realize what they are mocking makes it is even funnier

Im not even sure it’s bad... it’s a hilarious movie. The scene with Justin Long in the hospital, I was crying when I first saw it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Tremors is a fun B-Movie. It is not a bad movie at all.

Tremors was a tribute to old style creature-features.  Nothing more, nothing less.  And as such, it was excellent.

There's nothing wrong with a movie focusing on being just what it is and excelling at it.

• Like (+1) 1

The Mist is definitely up there. Wasn't intended as a comedy at all but I LOL'd.

Paranormal Entity is a really good/bad parody.

Pixels is actually a genuinely good film but it's a Sandler film so it's inherently not great.

Edited by Blokestradamus
  • Like (+1) 1

Hard Target, 1993.

Jean Claude van Damme was the so called star but imo, Lance Henriksen and Arnold Vosloo stole the movie.

Runner-up:

Damnation Alley, 1977. Probably one of the better end of the world sequences. Plus it had pre A-Team George Peppard and a still sober Jan Michael Vincent.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Hard Target, 1993.

Jean Claude van Damme was the so called star but imo, Lance Henriksen and Arnold Vosloo stole the movie.

Runner-up:

Damnation Alley, 1977. Probably one of the better end of the world sequences. Plus it had pre A-Team George Peppard and a still sober Jan Michael Vincent.

Too funny.  That was on one of the pay channels today and I caught a few minutes of it. Haven't seen it on the guide before or seen the movie in decades.