Brooks & Jeremiah Make Picks for the Bills in the 1st and 2nd Rounds

47 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I hope you don't take this personally but you are a freaking ignoramus. You are criticizing me for taking a position that you are ardently supporting. Where is the logic in your response? I, as much as anyone, has been advocating for doing what you have to to get a qb. That doesn't mean that what you want to do can be done. So if you can't accomplish what you want to then you seek other options. Your response to what was originally posted makes absolutely no sense. To your credit at least you are consistent. 

I'm just curious? What are the annual fees to the "Idiot Club" you belong to. 

And I quote JohnC:

"Let's be clear I wouldn't use our first first round pick on him because the value isn't there but I would with no hesitation use our second first pick on him." 

You literally just said this on the page before you putz.

Like I said..........it's the kind of "draft board" stupidity that has lead to the Bills never selecting a QB with their original first pick in any draft............and has caused them to pass on guys they reportedly liked like Russ Wilson and Dak Prescott.

But keep talkin' **** geek.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

My preference is Josh Rosen.

As to why? Cerebral, pocket passer, accurate, and the BEST QB in this draft. I want no part of serviceable. That's mediocrity. That's what we've had for the better part of 20 years.

So, to get Rosen, you would need to trade up with the Giants.

I like Rosen, however I'm truly concerned about his red flags, concussion history, leadership and ability to motivate those around him, not an elite NFL arm, family money and California kid who may not adapt to a WNY lifestyle.

I'm concerned he is Rob Johnson 2.0 and trading the majority of our picks could set us back three years.

What would you trade to the Giants to get the 2nd pick?

2 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

So, to get Rosen, you would need to trade up with the Giants.

I like Rosen, however I'm truly concerned about his red flags, concussion history, leadership and ability to motivate those around him, not an elite NFL arm, family money and California kid who may not adapt to a WNY lifestyle.

I'm concerned he is Rob Johnson 2.0 and trading the majority of our picks could set us back three years.

What would you trade to the Giants to get the 2nd pick?

12, 22 and next year's first. Maybe a second if they need that too.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

12, 22 and next year's first. Maybe a second if they need that too.

I'd live with 12 and 22 and next years 1st.  Nothing more then that and if Cleveland takes Josh Allen at 1, then I'm staying at 12 and improving the team by using my picks in picks other then QB.

Rosen has way too many red flags for me to trade up for.  Darnold is turnover prone and has small hands, Rosen has concussion issues, Mayfield is still 6'1" and may have maturity issues.

Allen is the one guy I would trade up for.  I think he may be a true perfect fit in Buffalo with time to develop.

2 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Given the price to trade up, I'm thinking more and more that it's not happening.

So what QB (if any) will we take if not one of the top 2 or 3?   

Nabbing Rudolf at 22 or 53 doesn't seem crazy.

As the trading deadline nears,  the Giants demands may come down. Remember they need two to tango. The other teams don't have the same draft capital as the Bills...something the Giants will covet. Having read everything about Lamar Jackson, I would bet that he won't get past the Bills at 12.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

First off, you simpleton... I'm not obliged to entertain your lack of wit, but I'll do it anyway.

I'd not draft Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph. I'd pay whatever price is necessary to get the Giants pick, and barring that, attempt to pry 4 from Cleveland. If I can't do that, I'm on the phone with the Colts. ANYTHING to avoid a mediocre QB in the name of taking a !@#$ING LINEBACKER.

Now go sit in the corner, pal.

Man, I can't wait for this draft to come & be over, so this petty animosity between board members can come to an end.

Lighten up everybody!

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

First off, you simpleton... I'm not obliged to entertain your lack of wit, but I'll do it anyway.

I'd not draft Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph. I'd pay whatever price is necessary to get the Giants pick, and barring that, attempt to pry 4 from Cleveland. If I can't do that, I'm on the phone with the Colts. ANYTHING to avoid a mediocre QB in the name of taking a !@#$ING LINEBACKER.

Now go sit in the corner, pal.

A guy whose idea of an original reply is "AIDS" accusing someone ELSE of lacking wit. Classic.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

And I quote JohnC:

"Let's be clear I wouldn't use our first first round pick on him because the value isn't there but I would with no hesitation use our second first pick on him." 

You literally just said this on the page before you putz.

Like I said..........it's the kind of "draft board" stupidity that has lead to the Bills never selecting a QB with their original first pick in any draft............and has caused them to pass on guys they reportedly liked like Russ Wilson and Dak Prescott.

But keep talkin' **** geek.

You have the thinking capacity of a cement head. Rudolph is not worth being picked at the 12 spot. He is in my view worth being taken in the first round at the 22nd spot. If you don't understand the the value aspect to where a player is taken then you are not salvageable. Just because you have a need for a qb, which most everyone acknowledges, that doesn't mean you throw away your common sense. Rudolph is a good prospect but a developmental prospect who won't be ready in his first two years. Most people but the zealot blockheads who have the thinking capacity of a dead worm accept your notion that any qb is worthy enough to be taken at a higher round even if the odds are overwhelming in your favor that he will be available with a lower first round pick. 

Let me offer you a recommendation: Go to the nearest lost and found office and see if they found the common sense that you think you lost. The clerk will tell you that it isn't on their shelf because you never had it to lose. If there was a HOF for stupid people you would be a unanimous first ballot selection. Congratulations! 

4 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I think CB is very much a possibility. This is the Bills and regime after regime takes 1st round CB's often, as McCoach did last year.

White is solid on one side but a 30 year old Davis coming off surgery is all they really have, that UCF CB could look mighty good to them.

Keep that thought to yourself.  I suggested the same and the hate was real.

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I believe in brevity. Given your overly verbose nature, you could use some 

"First off, you simpleton... I'm not obliged to entertain your lack of wit"

A guy who says he believes in brevity but also posted the above quotes, now accusing someone ELSE of excessive verbosity. Classic.

Just now, Logic said:

A guy who says he believes in brevity but also posted the above quotes, now accusing someone ELSE of excessive verbosity. Classic.

Now you’re just being difficult. My initial response “AIDS” was meant to convey the same thing in a single word.