April Fools: Bills trade up with Giants!!

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Bunch of babies around here. Of course the thread was going to happen, it’s call April fools for a reason. 

Maybe the whiners are just bummed they were proven to be fools?

^^^this^^^.... some posters want mods to remove post or ban OP. Take a joke, it's April fool's, I would love for this to happen, but are some ppl really uptight they can't take a joke? Joke back if u want, but if ur that upset bout a joke, then I feel bad for ya!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills4life1924 said:

^^^this^^^.... some posters want mods to remove post or ban OP. Take a joke, it's April fool's, I would love for this to happen, but are some ppl really uptight they can't take a joke? Joke back if u want, but if ur that upset bout a joke, then I feel bad for ya!!

it's you and your buddy taking those who called for him to be banned and/or looked as though it offended them when frankly, I read through those posts and saw it as joking with the joker.

that said, the joke is on you two.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it's you and your buddy taking those who called for him to be banned and/or looked as though it offended them when frankly, I read through those posts and saw it as joking with the joker.

that said, the joke is on you two.

It's all fun and games bud.. I want a qb as bad as the next bills fan, but I also have a sense of humor, I just don't get why some ppl act furious bout this post(on April fool's day)

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

It's all fun and games bud.. I want a qb as bad as the next bills fan, but I also have a sense of humor, I just don't get why some ppl act furious bout this post(on April fool's day)

honestly I didn't see anyone furious but my eyes tend to deceive me sometimes.

all good

• Like (+1) 1