If we draft Mayfield or Jackson...im done

Just now, dbflaBill said:

Its not close hes the best QB. If he were 6'3" he would be the consensus number 1

I fully agree.

Put Mayfield's skill set in Allen's body and he's the consensus #1 pick.

Put Allen's skill set in Mayfield's body and I'm not sure he gets drafted... 

Just now, jrober38 said:

I fully agree.

Allens skills in mayfields body and hes playing D3 at Buff state

41 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

I will be happy with Darnold, Rosen, Allen or Rudolph.

I defer to Brandon Beane until proven otherwise.

A vast majority of college QBs are mobile.  

Watch Mason Rudolph’s stock rise after his pro day, same for Jackson. In any other draft those two guys would be closer to top 10.

From what I understand,or understood earlier this year, the Bills were not fans of Rosen due to his intangibles and concurrent concussions. Things are fluid,not static at One Bills Drive so That could  have changed.

Lamar Jackson is at least 6-2,6-3 and Rudolph is a monster. I’d be ok with either but prefer Rudolph if those top guys are gone, mostly because he’s more of a pocket passer. The comparisons of Tyrod and Jackson are unfair, Jackson’s a more polished QB.

Building our lines should be a big priority. I’d draft OL and OL, DL and DL again after getting my QB.

The caveat for me is if Ridley falls to 22.

My opinions based on not much.

What does Beane do. It will be an interesting month filled with knee jerk reactions.

Edited by dlonce

43 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

I think people should be held accountable for this type stuff. I'd say if the Bills draft Mayfield or Jackson you really should leave...and if you don't the mods should assist. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

You were a fan through out the drought but the Bills picking a guy at QB that you don't like will be the last straw? Mmmm... alright.

8 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I fully agree.

An innacurate QB at 6’4 is even worse at 6’.

Allen’s skill set in Mayfields body would be no better than a high school QB.

• Haha (+1) 1

The thing that cuts to the quick is that if we get Mayfield, the Bills would probably pick up 220,000 fans from the state of Oklahoma but lose you.

Beane has to ask himself, "Is it really worth it?"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Thank you for your service.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Just a suggestion of course, but it's a good day to go be a Rams fan. Roster is so stacked Jeff Fisher could go 9-7 with it.

http://ramsrule.com/herd/index.php