what if odb trade?

bkep32

McBeane thought Watkins was too much of a diva with injury problems... can't imagine any scenario where they don't think the exact same of OBJ. He's never playing in Buffalo... well, scratch that, he's never playing in Buffalo while Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott are the GM & HC, respectively. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You guys must have missed the part about how he's not stepping foot on a field without a new contract and he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL. Please stop with these idiotic threads

there meant as what if threads, dont have to get specific/detailed/reality and you dont have to be rude about ur post.  Just dont join in on the topic. thank you. 

44 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You guys must have missed the part about how he's not stepping foot on a field without a new contract and he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL. Please stop with these idiotic threads

Bravo.  Let's keep focusing on the inexplicable reasons the Giants would trade a future franchise QB as a rookie instead of a high priced punk.  If we keep doing that maybe we can take the in out of inexplicable.

This can't be a real thread.  Assuming it is, here's my standard reply.  

I don't ever want to win bad enough to have an @s$h0le player like that on any team I follow. 

Now, for your trade scenario:  why would anyone give up that much for a guy who really doesn't dominate at his position, nor can he stay healthy.  he's talented, but that much in 2 drafts for a circus catch?  

You see why this feels like a Troll thread?

3 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

This can't be a real thread.  Assuming it is, here's my standard reply.  

I don't ever want to win bad enough to have an @s$h0le player like that on any team I follow. 

Now, for your trade scenario:  why would anyone give up that much for a guy who really doesn't dominate at his position, nor can he stay healthy.  he's talented, but that much in 2 drafts for a circus catch?  

You see why this feels like a Troll thread?

Homey Don't Play That!

• Like (+1) 1