Shefty predicts OBJ will be traded for a 1 and 3 or 4

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

It's going to come down to the Browns and Giants.  In my mind the most likely scenario is

Browns Get:

OBJ

1st (2nd)

Giants Get:

1st (1)

2nd (33rd)

2019 3rd Rounder

The Browns would be freakin stacked after this draft, if this trade actually happened. 

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

It's going to come down to the Browns and Giants.  In my mind the most likely scenario is

Browns Get:

OBJ

1st (2nd)

Giants Get:

1st (1)

2nd (33rd)

2019 3rd Rounder

The Browns have plenty at WR and have a need at QB. It's about time they take the best QB on the board and stop trying to be smarter than everyone else.

OBJ will in no way come to buffalo.....guy's head is wired too tight....this "all about me" guy wants the bright lights big city market like LA to inflate his ongoing ego......plus there is no way on earth bean/mcdee will place this guy in the "process"....IMO i say pass....will cost way too much....if were giving up a pile of picks than do so and move up further in draft and get Rosen or Darnold....

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s certainly a big price but you’d be checking QB & #1 WR off your list of needs. You can sign Bowman and draft a LB at 56. 

Then trade Hughes to the giants and get the 22 back!

2 minutes ago, JPP said:

OBJ will in no way come to buffalo.....guy's head is wired too tight....this "all about me" guy wants the bright lights big city market like LA to inflate his ongoing ego......plus there is no way on earth bean/mcdee will place this guy in the "process"....IMO i say pass....will cost way too much....if were giving up a pile of picks than do so and move up further in draft and get Rosen or Darnold....

Well if he's traded he wouldn't have a choice.

Plus, if the Bills were going to give him a new contract that he wanted, I'm sure he would be ok with Buffalo.

That being said, I don't see OBJ as a player that McBeane would give up a lot for

8 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I can't imagine trading a 1st for a guy who wants 20 million per season.  He has 1 year left in his contract and claims he won't play under his current deal.  

I've said it a few times, but this is a standard offseason smokeshow. 

At the end of the day, all of these players get fat contracts, or miss a few checks in training camp and eventually show. 

He'll get a contract in the $17-20m p/season range and you'll see him in September. Period. 

Edited by TheElectricCompany

48 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The Browns have plenty at WR and have a need at QB. It's about time they take the best QB on the board and stop trying to be smarter than everyone else.

I dont disagree with you.  But they also have a preference as to who the number one guy is.  If that guy is different than the Giants guy, and you can get OBJ and your number one QB by moving down, you do it every day of the week.

Edited by thenorthremembers

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont disagree with you.  But they also have a preference as to who the number one guy is.  If that guy is different than the Giants guy, and you can get OBJ and your number one QB by moving down, you do it every day of the week.

Yeah I suppose it could be a possibility but I think they are locked in on Darnold and I feel good about I for the Browns fans. They deserve something better. I don't think Darnold will have the best career out of the bunch but he is a safe pick and he should end the reoccurring nightmare they have had at the position.

2 hours ago, tannins said:

Bold move... Bills move up to #1 for #12, #22 and next year first round.  Cleveland then swaps #4 #12 and #22 to Giants for #2 and Odell.  

It would take 12, 22, 53, 56, and next year's 1st to start the conversation for #1.

1 hour ago, TheElectricCompany said:

I've said it a few times, but this is a standard offseason smokeshow. 

At the end of the day, all of these players get fat contracts, or miss a few checks in training camp and eventually show. 

He'll get a contract in the $17-20m p/season range and you'll see him in September. Period. 

I agree.  I just don't the Bills to be the team that pays him 17-20 million and surrenders draft picks.