Jim Kelly Cancer Recovery - Final Surgery Scheduled for 11/28/18

that was one hell of a speech-- it was all class up there. lot of heart was on that stage... just wondered if Jerry Hughes has a chance to watch it and if he still does not want Jim Kelly on the sidelines. Jimbo will always be a Bill and after Hughes retires-- no one will remember him cuz he will NOT make a difference.

Great speech.

“When I look across this arena, and when I talk to people, you don’t need to be a Russell Wilson or an Aaron Rodgers to make a difference. Every single person in this room can be a difference-maker. You can be just a normal person who gets up every morning and goes to work, you can be a difference-maker. Put a smile on those faces.

That's how I try to treat every day, every patient I see at my job as a PT.

It's tough, and draining, but when you can help somebody get better, even just a little bit, it's worth it.

Pay it forward.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Great news.  I hope this isn’t insensitive but was Kelly a chewer?  Just curious. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's what I wondered.  I figured he did.

Dont quote me, but I don’t believe he did

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Dont quote me, but I don’t believe he did

I thought I remember reading a while back that Jimbo himself said that he never chewed smokeless tobacco.

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Update: no evidence of cancer 3-28: Jim Kelly Undergoes Jaw Reconstruction Surgery Today - Will Receive the Jimmy V Award at 2018 ESPYs