Denzel Ward at 12

16 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

In my opinion, if we do not trade up for a QB and one does not fall to us at 12, we MUST go LB. 

Agree if they are unable to trade up for a QB or one doesn't fall to them. Not getting either Tremaine Edmunds or Roquan Smith would just be a dumb move.

Edited by billieve420
  • Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I would be furious if we went CB at 12. That would be a luxury pick. We have glaring holes (QB, LB) that need upgraded 

I get what you're saying.  But if the Bills think the best QB and LB on the board at #12 is just a guy, and the best CB is a future Hall of Famer, you've got to go with the HoFer.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, hondo in seattle said:

I get what you're saying.  But if the Bills think the best QB and LB on the board at #12 is just a guy, and the best CB is a future Hall of Famer, you've got to go with the HoFer.  

There is absolutely no way to tell if this guy, or any guy, is going to be a hall of famer

5 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I remember Tony Greene, Antoine Winfield and Terrence McGee being pretty small too. All three were awesome!

It doesn’t have anything to do with him being awesome or not. He’s a small man to man corner who is a burner.  McD likes bigger, versatile zone corners who are more quick than straight line fast. Why would he use his 1st pick on him? He’s worth a high pick, just don’t see the *Bills* taking him that high. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It doesn’t have anything to do with him being awesome or not. He’s a small man to man corner who is a burner.  McD likes bigger, versatile zone corners who are more quick than straight line fast. Why would he use his 1st pick on him? He’s worth a high pick, just don’t see the *Bills* taking him that high. 

Not saying we should go for this guy at 12 (actually, no way!). Just seems like everyone is labeling Ward "too small".

Just now, I'm Spartacus said:

Not saying we should go for this guy at 12 (actually, no way!). Just seems like everyone is labeling Ward "too small".

Actually no one is saying he’s “too small” - that’s why he’s projected to go top 10. He’s super fast (fastest guy at OSU for the past 3 years and that’s among several track athletes), a hard hitter, good technique, A++ character. His size is always mentioned but overridden by the other things when projecting draft slot.  But my comments were specific to the Bills taking him with their pick. It doesn’t make any sense from a number of angles. 

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

We'll be fine with McCarron if this happens. Getting another bust doesn't help us either

Fine so Fine equals .500. Dont get my wrong they finally put TT stats on the correct contract with McCarron