Denzel Ward at 12

I believe the Bills will probably break fans heart with the 12th pick and it will be the right decision.  After being unable to trade up to get one of the top 3 QBs the Bills will settle on a positional player instead of reaching for the next EJ Manuel.  That player will be Denzel Ward.  If you don't know him, he is a CB  and an athletic freak.  He was an All American for Ohio State last year and by drafting him the Bills will have the best 2 CB combo in the league.  I hope they are able to trade up to get the QB, but when they can't this will happen.  

1 minute ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I believe the Bills will probably break fans heart with the 12th pick and it will be the right decision.  After being unable to trade up to get one of the top 3 QBs the Bills will settle on a positional player instead of reaching for the next EJ Manuel.  That player will be Denzel Ward.  If you don't know him, he is a CB  and an athletic freak.  He was an All American for Ohio State last year and by drafting him the Bills will have the best 2 CB combo in the league.  I hope they are able to trade up to get the QB, but when they can't this will happen.  

Great and another year with ZERO answer at QB. Yippie. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Did you forget about Vontae Davis.  No way the Bills pick a CB in round one.

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Great and another year with ZERO answer at QB. Yippie. 

Don't worry.  They'll take Mike White at 53 and he'll be the next Derek Carr. <sarcasm> Or, they'll take Kyle Lauletta at 53 and he'll be the next Garoppolo <heavy sarcasm as well>

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think he will be there at 12 but he also is too small for McD’s prototype CB. He’s tiny.

They already have this player for their defense. They need a boundary corner. I'd rather have Carlton Davis later.

Jesus christ - no QB and a first round CB :bag:

Make sure BillfromNYC does not see this post

Just now, kdiggz said:

Great another 1st round CB. How about some originality

I need to learn some restraint when clicking on threads...:sick:

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah 5th round BU that cant beat out a meddling NFL Starter. 

Every QB coming out has major questions marks. Just saying Mccarron COULD be the answer. He has looked good in limited playing time. Not many coaches are going to bench a qb that has taken them to the playoffs for a question mark. 

Just now, dbflaBill said:

Every QB coming out has major questions marks. Just saying Mccarron COULD be the answer. He has looked good in limited playing time. Not many coaches are going to bench a qb that has taken them to the playoffs for a question mark. 

He looked blah in his time playing. Very below AVG. 

really hmmmm. Chiefs just did. Happens all over the league when teams realize their QB isnt good enough 

34 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

1. He will be gone before 12
  2. Bills have MONSTER need at LB, if its not a QB then that would most likely be the pick.
  3. If not a QB or a LB, then Bills would take someone like Ridley, Vita or OL long before they would take any DB.

There isn't a scenario where I see the Bills take Ward over a number of players that will certainly be on the board at 12.    

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3