TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

4 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I've got this wonderful feeling that I'm going to be 'on the clock' while I'm in bed and you'll all be cursing my name :D

Don’t kid yourself. We curse your name all hours of the day 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

With the fishes?

or in davy jones locker! where they belong

The Green Bay Packers have been waiting patiently all draft.  We still have our top 3 guys available, but getting nervous since there are 3 picks ahead of us.

Edited by bkep32

53 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

In an unprecedented move the Dolphins contacted me, Roger Goodell and requested that they move to pick 32 to have more time for their tiny little pea brains to process their next step. 

The Eagles are open to business and we will gladly take the 11th pick and their second in order to offer them more time. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

I agree with the player trades, but it doesn’t mean the Cardinals couldn’t still make that trade with a package of other picks.  

So the means may be off, but result could be the same 

I offered a package of picks, but received a counteroffer.  Thought about some positives and negatives and pulled the trigger.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I mean, it’s obvious one and three are taking qbs. 

That leaves the Giants who could possibly be interested in drafting a qb or trading the pick to a qb needy team. 

I dont understand how a reasonable or logical person could guarantee that with any amount of certainty. 

Because unless they are idiots you dont take the 3rd best QB when you have potential generational talents and best player available at their position still on the board