TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

Just now, bkep32 said:

for the sake of the thread i would hope you move it along faster than 4 hrs from now

Just playing devils advocate here...but allotted time is allotted time. Just like the real draft teams can pick quick or take it all. We knew picks could be 24 hours apart coming in.

3 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Just playing devils advocate here...but allotted time is allotted time. Just like the real draft teams can pick quick or take it all. We knew picks could be 24 hours apart coming in.

true dat! which means i got until april 8th to make my selection for the packers...?

Edited by bkep32

why would the Browns want to trade here?... take Chubb and put him opposite Garrett to have one hell of a pass rushing DE tandem...or as said, grab Barkely and take some pressure off your QB

just plz dont make any trades that hurt Bills...like say trading with Miami or any AFC team really

Edited by Tsaikotic

30 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

why would the Browns want to trade here?...they now have a chance to take a QB (Mayfield) or take Chubb and put him opposite Garrett to have one hell of a pass rushing DE tandem...or as said, grab Barkely and take some pressure off your QB

just plz dont make any trades that hurt Bills...like say trading with Miami or any AFC team really

Why would they take Mayfeld when they already Darnold? 

Also, Bills already have Rosen. You may want to read the thread. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

4 minutes ago, garybusey said:

With the 4th Pick, the Browns Officially Pick:  Bradley Chubb.  The Broncos are now on the Clock

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

With the 4th Pick, the Browns Officially Pick:  Bradley Chubb.  The Broncos are now on the Clock

Man the Browns are in good shape for next year. 

12 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Excellent pick.  Lots of good running backs in this draft.  Get a nice one later on.

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Bills would take Allen before Rosen everyday of the week. 

I think they might and I sorta think they should.

17 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Bills would take Allen before Rosen everyday of the week. 

Maybe if we had some of our old staffs but this one is smarter then that and knows Allen is not worth a top 10 pick to sit around 2 years trying to clean up his accuracy and footwork. IMO

16 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I see Denver moving back one spot and Colts moving up one spot to get Barkley here. 

Why would Colts move I can not see Denver  taking him anyway Denver will grab Mayfield here IMO

30 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Not a bad pick at all. Everyone thinks Barkley should be the pick but Garrett and Chubb could be a nasty duo of edge rushers for years to come. Plus, RB is still a dime a dozen position for the most part. 

I agree, but my only issue is that they won't be able to afford both of those guys when their rookie deals are up. That said, if they win a Super Bowl over the next four years, none of it matters.