TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

With the 12th pick in the 2018 TSW Draft, the New York Giants Select LB Tremaine Edmunds out of Virginia Tech

The Redskins are now on the clock! @blokestradamus

Side note, I tried to trade back into the top 10 for Chubbs or Barkley, but was denied.  I was going to take Edmunds or Nelson, but glad the decision was made for me as Guards are rarely worth that high of a pick.  Glad to get the picks that I did and a starting defensive player of value at a position of need

Edited by Virgil

1 minute ago, bkep32 said:

damn you Giants! I have one player left now that i really wanted.

Better trade up!  The last two picks were projected as top 10, can't blame us for taking the value when we see it

Green Bay Packers are smarter then most franchises in the nfl.  We are not over spending for a player where we have 3 ranked equally.  We knew were werent in on qbs barkley or Chubb. so those guys are off the board.  We still have our #1 guy available on our board.  We have nelson #2 and edmunds 3.

Edited by bkep32

7 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Green Bay Packers are smarter then most franchises in the nfl.  We are not over spending for a player where we have 3 ranked equally.  We knew were werent in on qbs barkley or Chubb. so those guys are off the board.  We still have our #1 guy available on our board.  We have nelson #2 and edmunds 3.

so now you need Was to not take Vita Vea right?

Packers are willing to move out of 14 as well if anyone interested.  We just had a meeting with top brass, scouts and coaches and this could be beneficial.

1 minute ago, Tsaikotic said:

so now you need Was to not take Vita Vea right?

guess we will find out

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Better trade up!  The last two picks were projected as top 10, can't blame us for taking the value when we see it

Any chance when this draft is done it can be run again but without any trading allowed? Maybe limit each team to a 5 or 6 hour window between picks. Just wondering how it would shake with fans without trades happening come draft night.

Also thanks for doing this draft I am enjoying it.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

You're talking about the franchise that has failed to give Aaron Rogers talent around him? A franchise that has managed only one conference championship despite having the best QB in the game the last 8-10 years?

• Like (+1) 1