John O'Korn: "I'm the most NFL Ready QB"

PIZ

The simple fact he's from Michigan belies his statement.  O'Korn, would you say you're more or less ready than Grbac and Todd Collins?

39 minutes ago, klos63 said:

please change my comments. If you have a though of your own, give it to me.

Fixed that for you.  

I think the NCAA should give him an exemption to play 4 more years ;)

Maybe by then he can develop into something ;)

He might be the most ready to accept PS money ;)

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They only scored 8 passing TDs all year. He shouldn’t brag about having their “offense” down pat. It barely qualified as one. 

Kind of like Tyrod......Its one thing to know it.........its completely different to be able to execute it ;)

On 3/24/2018 at 8:08 AM, fansince88 said:

And the way he played in the snow game I believe he has potential. But the easy road to take is the 5int game. Afterall that is the road the crowd is on. 

Look at it this way. Peterman has every incentive now to come into camp with a chip on his shoulder. This is his opportunity to come in and say (presuming the Bills bring in a rookie QB as well as McCarron) "You guys are gonna have to win this job." I'm hoping that Peterman steps up to the plate big time. We'll see what he has in him. A dollar and a dream eh?

7 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

Look at it this way. Peterman has every incentive now to come into camp with a chip on his shoulder. This is his opportunity to come in and say (presuming the Bills bring in a rookie QB as well as McCarron) "You guys are gonna have to win this job." I'm hoping that Peterman steps up to the plate big time. We'll see what he has in him. A dollar and a dream eh?

Awesome .  Now if only Peterman had a better arm.

10 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

Agree 100%

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

5-10 for 57 yards.

He sucked in that game too

Shhh, you are the only one to point that out on my sarcastic post that the world is beating me up about.

• 2 weeks later...