Bills have private workout with Baker Mayfield

7 hours ago, kdiggz said:

nobody knows if it's true or not with all of the misinformation and smoke screens, but I've heard through the grapevine that if Darnold and Allen are gone the next QB the Bills are looking at is Lamar Jackson.  could you imagine if Baker Mayfield is there for us and we take Lamar Jackson??

I could believe it.  Fans are dismissing Jackson, but as of right now he would win a starting job over a guy like Allen.  Mayfield too potentially.  His ceiling is certainly higher than Mayfield's.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Baker Mayfield Will Be One of the Bills' 30 Pre-Draft Visits
1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Nice, they interviewed with him already I didn't think they would do it again.

(Breaking ; Baker decides to th Trust The Process and wants to be drafted by the Bills)

They've met with him twice in fact - once at the Senior Bowl and then again at the Combine.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

They've met with him twice in fact - once at the Senior Bowl and then again at the Combine.

Actually this is the FOURTH time that we have met with him according to the article. Interesting considering we didn't meet with Trubisky until April last year, and that was the only time I believe. We supposedly loved that guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

I stand corrected.

It's all good, it wasn't widely reported for some reason. They had private workouts with all of the top 4 guys in addition to speaking with them at the combine and (for those that attended) the senior bowl. If they are then also bringing them in for a visit then that is a big deal because they are either saying yes we like what we see and we want to know more. Or it could be a smoke screen by Beane. He said he would have a couple of visits specifically for that reason. I wonder which of the other top 4 will be in for a visit?