The Buffalo Bills had a private workout with Rosen on Sunday

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He's atheist. His ancestry is Jewish but he personally doesn't believe in God. He went to St John Bosco which is the best football program in the country and which also happens to be a Catholic high school. He said he enjoyed the masses and seeing a different perspective to his own beliefs.

He needs to be converted to "Processian."

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

His Dad is Jewish, his mom is Quaker Christian, he went to a catholic HS, he doesn’t actively practice any of these but is open to understanding all religions. That’s his story. 

There's hope, yet.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He's atheist. His ancestry is Jewish but he personally doesn't believe in God. He went to St John Bosco which is the best football program in the country and which also happens to be a Catholic high school. He said he enjoyed the masses and seeing a different perspective to his own beliefs.

Nothing wrong here.  This shouldn't be an issue.  If we don't pick a QB because he doesn't believe in a higher power I will lose it. 

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t have a lot of Bills info usually. But I have info on Rosen from a college connection who heard about his Bills workout. Just a small thing. Fwiw the Pegulas love him. They are REALLY into tennis and feel it’s a huge benefit for him as a pro QB. And Rosen really likes the culture of the team and the minority female owner. They got along really well. That’s all I know. Peace! 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t have a lot of Bills info usually. But I have info on Rosen from a college connection who heard about his Bills workout. Just a small thing. Fwiw the Pegulas love him. They are REALLY into tennis and feel it’s a huge benefit for him as a pro QB. And Rosen really likes the culture of the team and the minority female owner. They got along really well. That’s all I know. Peace! 

I really hope this is true. Eric Galko jumped on the Allen to Buffalo hype train and it's making me nervous.

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wait ... Terry Pegula is a minority female?

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His Dad is Jewish, his mom is Quaker Christian, he went to a catholic HS, he doesn’t actively practice any of these but is open to understanding all religions. That’s his story. 

Cool story, bruh. 

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This needed a new thread tbh

4 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

This needed a new thread tbh

Well all it says is that they would sign off on the pick if McBeane wants him, but they don’t make the decision and I fear McBeane may see him as too frah-jee-lay

Edited by YoloinOhio

Thanks for sharing Yolo. 

Glad to hear the Pegulas love him. Hopefully Beane and McD do too! 

and if so, hopefully the Bills actually get a legit shot to land him in the draft (which probably means him making it past pick #3...). 

Ill be pretty bummed if he lands elsewhere in the AFCE. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well all it says is that they would sign off on the pick if McBeane wants him, but they don’t make the decision and I fear McBeane may see him as too frah-jee-lay

Must be italian

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did you just call Rosen a corn chip?

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Guessing their first choice is Darnold but it's pretty clear we're taking a QB. I think they'll have to deal with Rosen. Guessing McDermott moreso than Beane who understands how important the QB position is.

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I really hope this is true. Eric Galko jumped on the Allen to Buffalo hype train and it's making me nervous.

I could be totally wrong but I personally think all of the Allen stuff is coming straight from the Bills. On purpose. 

7 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Buscaglia did too, NFL Live did, Galko did.....Not buying it myself. There are a lot of reasons why it makes no sense at all.JMO

I could be totally wrong but I personally think all of the Allen stuff is coming straight from the Bills. On purpose. 

That's what I'm hoping, just a smokescreen. I think if we were going after Allen we'd have been more aggressive in finding a veteran to hold down the fort.

• Like (+1) 1