The Buffalo Bills had a private workout with Rosen on Sunday

54 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Leaf didn't show up for the Colts interview at the Combine.  These guys aren't slaves, they can do whatever they want to do, but if you are interviewing for the same job with a handful of companies who all talk to each other, you better be darn sure you are willing to live with the consequences if you tell one of them no without an offer in hand.

Masters of the roll technique.

Real space eaters

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

Watch to see who comes to Buffalo on visits........I am guessing they will try to get all of the top 4 to visit.  Some might not be totally willing or interested...and that will reflect in the view the Bills have of that candidate.  E Manning did not want to play in San Diego post draft....hence the famous Phillip Rivers trade.  Players preference will influence what happens here.........didn't Rosen say he didn't want to go to the Browns?   One final comment.....even if we draft at 12....Lamar Jackson looks to be another TT type QB....if they didn't like TT, why would they even consider Jackson.  So, if its #12 where they pick....it will be either Rudolph or Allen if he is still there...my choice would be Rudolph in any event at #12.

None of the players drafted by the Bills in 2017 were brought in for visits. The vast majority of Whaley picks were brought in, but things are done differently at OBD now. Lamar Jackson might " look" like Tyrod Taylor. He's a very different QB and a much better passer overall. They didn't like TT because he has never improved from his College days and has hit his ceiling as a pro. I wouldn't take Rudolph at all. He's a middling prospect and not worth a pick imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

None of the players drafted by the Bills in 2017 were brought in for visits. The vast majority of Whaley picks were brought in, but things are done differently at OBD now. Lamar Jackson might " look" like Tyrod Taylor. He's a very different QB and a much better passer overall. They didn't like TT because he has never improved from his College days and has hit his ceiling as a pro. I wouldn't take Rudolph at all. He's a middling prospect and not worth a pick imo. 

Different GMs but also a different Position. 

They absolutely are going to bring in their future face of the fanchise and talk to these QB prospects as much as they can 

• 1 month later...

I don’t have a lot of Bills info usually. But I have info on Rosen from a college connection who heard about his Bills workout. Just a small thing. Fwiw the Pegulas love him. They are REALLY into tennis and feel it’s a huge benefit for him as a pro QB. And Rosen really likes the culture of the team and the minority female owner. They got along really well. That’s all I know. Peace! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 13

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t have a lot of Bills info usually. But I have info on Rosen from a college connection who heard about his Bills workout. Just a small thing. Fwiw the Pegulas love him. They are REALLY into tennis and feel it’s a huge benefit for him as a pro QB. And Rosen really likes the culture of the team and the minority female owner. They got along really well. That’s all I know. Peace! 

Rosen loves the underdog and wants to take down the Pats. It's the perfect fit!

Plus McD will like that he went to Catholic school.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, turftoe said:

I thought Rosen was Jewish.

He's atheist. His ancestry is Jewish but he personally doesn't believe in God. He went to St John Bosco which is the best football program in the country and which also happens to be a Catholic high school. He said he enjoyed the masses and seeing a different perspective to his own beliefs.