3-21: AJ McCarron on WGR

17 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

What has A.J. done in his limited career that makes you think that?

Much more than any QB in 2018 draft for college play. 

And more than any 2018 draftee in NFL regular season play. Considering all draftees have ZERO NFL exp.

More than any draftee in NFL playoff play.

He has the arm talent and ball speed of a 1st round pick.

has a INT % that would make Tyrod Taylor smile.

has TD to INT ratio that would make Tyrod happy and J Grapps smile.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

he's the 1st qb we've had since brady stepped on the field that will give us the chance to go neck and neck with the pats throughout the season and give them a run for the division.

Ummm..... OK

32 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

he's the 1st qb we've had since brady stepped on the field that will give us the chance to go neck and neck with the pats throughout the season and give them a run for the division.

Based on what?

5 minutes ago, Dalton said:

The best case scenario:

1.  Bills draft a QB who has the potential to be the franchise QB.

2.  He sits out 2018 and develops

3.  AJ plays and plays lights out.

4.  Bills trade AJ for high draft pick to QB needy team in 2019

They would still need a reliable backup.  I would keep him around. 

32 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

based on....we haven't had one yet?....that has the potential to be a franchise guy?

ok, how does he have that potential? Been on the bench for years....obviously I want him to succeed but he hasn't shown much potential. Has hardly played

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They would still need a reliable backup.  I would keep him around. 

I have seen him interviewed where he said he will not be a career backup, that if he isn't good enough to play at a high level and start in the NFL, he will move on and find something else to do.  I guess he/ we are about to find out.

1 hour ago, RollBillsRoll said:

I have seen him interviewed where he said he will not be a career backup, that if he isn't good enough to play at a high level and start in the NFL, he will move on and find something else to do.  I guess he/ we are about to find out.

We'll see. It's a pretty lucrative living as a backup QB in the NFL. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Coach Saban said this YESTERDAY in a press conference after spring practice. His thing is that teammates do not compete against each other; they compete against themselves to find out what their goals are, how good they can be and how much they can help the team.

The best thing about McDermott imo is how he channels Coach Saban.

Look at Jalen and Tua. Two greats kids who support each other. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

He played for the best college team in the country and the greatest college coach of all time. Under his leadership Alabama won two national championships.

I am expecting great things.

WOW !! Finally a bunch of Bills fans that aren't raging AJ out i'm - i don't know what to say :huh: !!

I've always thought this guy could be if not great a really really good NFL QB if given a real chance like Tyrod was !

I hope he does get that chance here & then we can see just how many nay sayers the band wagon can hold !!

Go Bills !! Go AJ !! 

• Like (+1) 1