Josh Rosen Pro Day 3/15

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Can we all just come to terms with the fact that Brandon Beane is not going to draft Baker Mayfield? Then the debates can end. The dude is not going to hitch his reputation and his career on a small, unathletic quarterback who makes excuses and has trouble with the law. It just isn’t going to happen. He is going to draft Rosen, Darnold, or Allen. At least if it doesn’t work no one will blame him because he took a shot and trusted the process. Mayfield is the anti process. He’s the risky leap of faith. Not Beane’s style. 

These two are above the rest in McBeane world imo. Accurate passers, size, can make all the throws, stand in the pocket. Rosen better thrower, Darnold is a little cleaner character supposedly, moves better. I think they love those 2.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

These two are above the rest in McBeane world imo. Accurate passers, size, can make all the throws, stand in the pocket. Rosen better thrower, Darnold is a little cleaner character supposedly, moves better. I think they love those 2.

For what it’s worth, Joe Buscaglia got the impression when interviewing Beane that he views arm strength as more important than accuracy.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Um, isn't UCLA in, like, LA?  And aren't the Chargers now in, like, LA? 

Pro Days are the whole team's draftees, not just one player, right?

Nope. The only reason Pro Days exist are to show NFL teams how QBs look in shorts and sneakers. Forget the game tape. Who cares what they throw like under a pass rush in a game. It's all about the QBs in shorts. :lol:

Rosen is my number one prospect. Mayfield is second. Third is Lamar Jackson. Josh Rosen had a great Pro Day. It's a beautiful day in California, but windy. He chose to throw in windy conditions anyway. He's a great kid. He is our guy. He's a Buffalo Bills' gamer.

Great footwork and throwing mechanics. Can make all the throws. Has a great pocket presence. Fearless. He was a Five Star recruit, too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Rosen is my number one prospect. Mayfield is second. Third is Lamar Jackson. Josh Rosen had a great Pro Day. It's a beautiful day in California, but windy. He chose to throw in windy conditions anyway. He's a great kid. He is our guy. He's a Buffalo Bills' gamer.

Great footwork and throwing mechanics. Can make all the throws. Has a great pocket presence. Fearless. He was a Five Star recruit, too.

We're you there?

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

That’s where I am at. I like him too. He’s not my favorite but I don’t think there is anyway they draft him

I hope darnold/Rosen as well, but for the smoke screen tea leaves crowd it is worth noting that baker seems to be the 1 guy that no one as mentioned or associated specifically w the Bills. The others seem to have had their time as their supposed favorite 

18 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

This guy...

image.png.dceb9e94bd3537bb16f3d53873a38193.png

Haha if true and w the way things have been around here, how does this not have it's own thread, or 4?