Josh Rosen Pro Day 3/15

NFL Network just said they are going to show him throwing live as soon as he gets going.  Sounds like there are over 100 scouts, GMs, and league officials there.  All 32 teams represented. 

I'd like to know who is there from Buffalo.

43 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It's even worse than that actually.  Boomers have almost single-handedly destroyed the planet and most of its institutions - and their new pastime is to blame Millennials for that destruction.  It's bad enough that Millennials have inherited a situation where they have a substantial likelihood of having a lower quality of life than their parents' generation - but to blame them for it, and to mock them for being "checked out" - is really adding insult to injury.

Baby Boomers are the most selfish generation that has ever slithered its way across the planet and it's time for them to cede this round rock to the rest of us so that we can start cleaning up their mess.

Wait, you're not a boomer? I always pictured you being ancient

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I'm surprised there isn't more media attention to this 

March madness + Saints owner dies + Cousins signs with Vikes. That's fine let it fly under the radar so he slides to 3 and into our lap

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I think all of the first round projections have some warts, but that is what was said about Goff and Wentz.

The ones for Rosen are injury history and "he's a millennial", the latter of which is so stupid and lazy I can't believe it.

the injury history of concussions scares me.  It's why I put Mayfield ahead of him.  (Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold).  I can see Rosen getting another concussion and calling it quits like Chris Boreland (can't blame him, i'd be his 3rd).  

8 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I AM a millennial (an older one), and so is every player in the draft this year. Pointing out Rosen in particular is stupid, because you can make that argument for each and every player out there.

"Millenial" has become Boomer code for "I don't understand it, and I don't like it, and it's someone younger, so let's call it a Millenial problem"

I'm a Boomer but I have no problem with Millenials.  Those that do are simply crotchety curmudgeons who forgot the stupid **** they did and said back in their wilder days.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It's even worse than that actually.  Boomers have almost single-handedly destroyed the planet and most of its institutions - and their new pastime is to blame Millennials for that destruction.  It's bad enough that Millennials have inherited a situation where they have a substantial likelihood of having a lower quality of life than their parents' generation - but to blame them for it, and to mock them for being "checked out" - is really adding insult to injury.

Baby Boomers are the most selfish generation that has ever slithered its way across the planet and it's time for them to cede this round rock to the rest of us so that we can start cleaning up their mess.

I think you'd enjoy this book:   https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/disinherited-diana-furchtgott-roth/1120409827?ean=9781594038099

35 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Pretty much this exactly. My brain assigns random faces to people on this board for no reason. When I read your posts I see this:

Unknown.jpeg

Hellz yes - he’s a hero of mine for sure.  No one says “therrrrrre” as creepily as Bob Ross.

27 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Yes.  The mainstream political narrative talks in terms of wealth redistribution from rich to poor or vice versa.  In reality there has been a massive redistribution underway from young to old for some time now - the Buffalo economy is a prime example of it.  But you won’t hear about it because Boomers vote.  Once someone figures out how to set up a secure voting app for smartphones - and the corrupt state election boards allow it - you’ll finally start to see real change in this country.

By the way - only a Boomer would send a Barnes and Noble link...

Edited by Coach Tuesday

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

All 32 teams represented including:

Broncos John Elways, Vance Joseph, Gary Kubiak

Chargers HC Anthony Lynn

Jets GM Mike McCagnan

Bengals HC Marvin Lewis

Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff

UCLA HC Chip Kelly

I can't stand Elway.  I hope we trade up for the guy he wants.  Hope it's not Mayfield though.... seriously reminds me of a brat my wife babysat, and I can't root for that.  Rosen or Darnold.

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I can't stand Elway.  I hope we trade up for the guy he wants.  Hope it's not Mayfield though.... seriously reminds me of a brat my wife babysat, and I can't root for that.  Rosen or Darnold.

You won't root for Mayfield but want Rosen. Wow

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

^ on point.