Lesean McCoy: "Man It's Just a Business"

dgr81

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

It would actually be a smart move. We are in a rebuild. I'd trade him to Giants along with the picks to get to 2.

no, we are not...coming off a playoff berth and building on that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Why do people only post part of the tweets???  Is it just to get thread clicks?  Seriously, if you look at his 3 tweets (OP only posted the middle one) you can see its 10000000% about LeVeon Bell...

Close this thread...its causing nothing but fake speculation. 

5aa9b79af3299_ScreenShot2018-03-14at4_58_55PM.thumb.png.f73ed8931bd1c87e9786f29d19420d77.png

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

It would actually be a smart move. We are in a rebuild. I'd trade him to Giants along with the picks to get to 2.

Sometimes you keep the most talented player, and face of the franchise, regardless of if he’s getting long in the tooth.

The Bills treat Shady good and that goodwill will come back in the form of a good team reputation down the road.

Shady isn’t Watkins, Dareus or Darby.

He’s Shady Freaking McCoy.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

The only thing this has to do with Shady is that he's tweeting to Bell... Who in case you aren't aware is going into his 2nd year of the franchise tag making like 14 mil a year. Not bad for a RB. Pittsburg should've let him test the market to see if any other team would've paid him as much as he values himself at. He's a damn good RB for them... I'd def pay him more than say a Watkins.

Edited by GrizzReaper

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No sheet. 

Now if they come for his Corvozzzeeyaaay, it's gonna get rough....

A Man has to draw a line somewhere

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Being traded to Browns to be reunited with his buddy Tyrod makes sense for then the Browns do not need to use their #4 pick on a RB.

You would not take Barkley ?
I would. A handshake or two get him after the 1st pick. maybe even 4th

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why do people only post part of the tweets???  Is it just to get thread clicks?  Seriously, if you look at his 3 tweets (OP only posted the middle one) you can see its 10000000% about LeVeon Bell...

Close this thread...its causing nothing but fake speculation. 

5aa9b79af3299_ScreenShot2018-03-14at4_58_55PM.thumb.png.f73ed8931bd1c87e9786f29d19420d77.png