Albright: Broncos Targeting Mayfield, Bill's Josh Allen

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Do you agree with me that that's a little weird? I just feel like if you're going to move Hell and high water to trade up for a QB, it should probably be one you've actually seen play football in person!

I don’t think they are interested in him (or Lamar). Nothing has leaked out of obd since Beane got there besides what they purposely wanted out there. This seems to be the case here.

Man i hope they aren't targeting Allen woo big arm can throw it through a wall but can't hit a barn wall when locked inside it !!

Mayfield has the best accuracy Allen never made it over 56% completion in college it would be another Losman like signing !!

Or maybe even a Johnson type ... :doh:

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I don't know what would make the Bills think they have the coaching or structure in place to groom a QB like Josh Allen.  They don't even have a QB coach.

look at peterman look at cardale look at e.... ok maybe we arent the right team for it. I dot buy it because allen needs 2 years to be ready... AT LEAST and we dont have a starter for those 2 years. matt moore is a backup half season starter. aj mccarron. meh. and if we were going for allen i would have expected spare no expense on a qb guru. A REAL QB WHISPERER. we have none of that

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Man i hope they aren't targeting Allen woo big arm can throw it through a wall but can't hit a barn wall when locked inside it !!

Mayfield has the best accuracy Allen never made it over 56% completion in college it would be another Losman like signing !!

Or maybe even a Johnson type ... :doh:

Well Dam Marino had the same comp % coming out of college , but I agree with you 100% 

i really want Mayfiel I think he’s the best QB in this year’s draft , I really hope we get him

12 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

If you're bored check out Albright's twitter feed, he's furious with some Bills fan for misquoting him, this guy is so fragile. 

Fragile reporter's ego?

Shocking.

19 hours ago, MRW said:

When did Nix move up to draft a QB?

Up or Down, It was the desperation of buddy's move in '13 that was a bad idea. Beane is up against a wall to deliver a Franchise QB, so he's going to pull the trigger no matter what.

I say go DT and LB... Solid draft picks available, and a coaching staff who's defensive background could develop those types of players.