Per ESPN Bills very likely to persue Dolphins SUH

The Claude Lemieux of the NFL, minus the many championships Lemieux won.

Point is, Suh is every bit the dirty player Lemieux was, but can't back it up with winning.

He could be worth a 1 year price it deal. That's about it.

I finally scrounged up the source. It's from yesterday. Just speculation apparently:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/espn_names_buffalo_bills_as_team_that_might_target_ndamukong_suh_after_release.html

Suh fits the mold of the 4-3 defensive tackle Buffalo desperately needs with Marcell Dareus gone and Kyle Williams heading for free agency or retirement. The Bills' signing cornerback Vontae Davis to a one-year worth up to $8 million showed they could be in the market for older, more accomplished free agents. If the price tag is right, Suh could fit that bill.

Not from a source.

Edited by Fetou

As long as it's reasonable,

1 minute ago, Wideright24 said:

I mean if it actually happened I'd like it a lot, but he really doesn't seem like a McBeane type guy. Don't care about him being dirty. Definitely one of those guys you love when he's on your team, but hate when he's not. 

Him and Ritchie can reminisce about old times ;)

Bills have plenty of cap space. So if they can get him for 8-10 million a year it fills a real need. no one ever said he was a bad guy in the locker room. Just plays with a edge and he’s a little dirty. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Suh is DYING for the process. He freaks a bit and punches QBs in the face (Tyrod) once in a while but it is because the fish LACK THE PROCESS that he is so dying to be a part of. He is a high IQ dude and I've read that he gets jealous of other teams practice ethics n'such. Marcel was my favourite Bills pick in a long time, and Suh is what I always hoped Marcel would become...GO BILLS...GO McBEANE!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I think it's great...Suh needs a McDermott to convince him to be part of "the process." The guy is a disruptor. The Bills aren't going to get Norwell for the OL, might as well get one of the best Defensive Linemen in the league. 

If it's happening, of course. 

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

I think it's great...Suh needs a McDermott to convince him to be part of "the process." The guy is a disruptor. The Bills aren't going to get Norwell for the OL, might as well get one of the best Defensive Linemen in the league. 

If it's happening, of course. 

I agree this would be a great signing. He is still very good. It’s a need position for the Bills 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Just now, astb41 said:

can we edit the thread title please!

Seriously. If you're going to post clickbait, at least have the decency to not create a new thread for it when there's already a thread about Suh on the front page. You completely made up the "very likely" part as well.

This news sounds like speculation. However Bills jet went to Sarasota Florida... Not near Miami but wouldn't surprise me if Suh had a home there with his contract he has. And it can't be for a player who contract ran up because you can't visit free agents yet so if the Bills did go to pick up a player in Florida it had to be someone who was cut/released from a team... Could be Suh?

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

This news sounds like speculation. However Bills jet went to Sarasota Florida... Not near Miami but wouldn't surprise me if Suh had a home there with his contract he has. And it can't be for a player who contract ran up because you can't visit free agents yet so if the Bills did go to pick up a player in Florida it had to be someone who was cut/released from a team... Could be Suh?

Do you know how far Sarasota is from Miami? What makes you think he has a home there? Just because the Bills' jet is in Florida??

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Do you know how far Sarasota is from Miami? What makes you think he has a home there? Just because the Bills' jet is in Florida??

Not saying he does. But with the amount of money he gets paid it wouldn't surprise me if he had a vacation home somewhere in Florida. Not saying he lives there but it's very possible that he have a place for the off-season that is out away from Miami. Just speculation and putting puzzle pieces on two pieces of news that came out around same time.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the Bills' jet is in Sarasota to talk to a Bucs' FA? I mean, saying it's for Suh is like saying the Broncos' jet is in NYC, so they must be after AJ Gaines.

Edited by Domdab99