Josh Rosen has "Bust" written ALL over him.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

People all want to say that with absolutely zero proof. 

People get upset because he has an opinion. Oooo no

I couldn't give a **** about him having an opinion, like !@#$s, everyone has one. I just don't think he is gonna be a great qb. 

Edited by Turk71

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Heres one. Ooo wait nevermind all good about Rosen

Well, one of those teammates, offensive lineman Scott Quessenberry (pictured), is having none of it.

"I love Josh," Quessenberry said Thursday. "We're close. We're tight. When I saw him here for the first time in two months, I gave him a big bear hug." Quessenberry even said he hoped Rosen would someday be part of his wedding.

Now, every scouting combine is full of tepid endorsements by teammates of big-name prospects who have character questions. You practically have to be Kylo Ren for teammates to bad-mouth you to the national media.

But Quessenberry wasn't reciting he's a swell teammate platitudes. He was practically pounding the podium.

"The media puts out what they put out, and his teammates dispute everything the media puts out," Quessenberry said. "I said it before, I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it until the end of my days: I love Josh Rosen, and I hope I get to play with him at the next level."

Quessenberry praised Rosen's "up everybody's behind" leadership. "He's tough as nails," according to Quessenberry, who described one play when a bloodied-up Rosen ran for a two-point conversion after nearly getting his helmet ripped off on the previous play.

Quessenberry doesn't know where the "bad teammate" story is coming from, though he suspects that some observers may have decided that Rosen was too "boisterous" or "opinionated."

This is the time of year when quarterbacks are psychoanalyzed by the rumor mill. And yes, most rumors start with some kernel of truth. Rosen probably rubs some teammates and coaches the wrong way. So does Tom Brady.

This "universally hated" gossip has taken a life of its own and is now getting passed fifth-hand from "insider" to "insider." And it's silly. No quarterback can function if he is that much of a pariah.

Ooo look more bad stuff about his attitude. And coach ability wait NOT more good

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/UCLA-teammates-and-coaches-rally-around-QB-Josh-Rosen-106605527/Amp

another reporter putting his name to exposing the lies of his attitude

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/ucla/Article/The-False-Narrative-on-UCLA-Quarterback-Josh-Rosen-112741479/Amp

last one more teammates and all good. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtscouting.com/ledyard-time-to-bury-josh-rosen-character-slander-once-and-for-all/amp/

so where are these mythical teamates that dislike him again????

It makes all the sense in the world that people that dislike the star of their team/potential #1 pick would only say so anonymously. The fact that so many teams have said so and so many reporters have heard it from different sources makes it pretty likely that he is indeed not very well liked. That doesn’t mean that nobody likes him and it doesn’t mean he isn’t a great prospect regardless, but I highly doubt there’s a league wide conspiracy to make Rosen sound like a douche.

Just now, Turk71 said:

I couldn't give a shot about him having an opinion, like !@#$s, everyone has one. I just don't think he is gonna be a great qb. 

Thats where all this comes from. His indentured servitude comment. 

When he made that all of the sudden the character assassination started. 

Just now, DCOrange said:

It makes all the sense in the world that people that dislike the star of their team/potential #1 pick would only say so anonymously. The fact that so many teams have said so and so many reporters have heard it from different sources makes it pretty likely that he is indeed not very well liked. That doesn’t mean that nobody likes him and it doesn’t mean he isn’t a great prospect regardless, but I highly doubt there’s a league wide conspiracy to make Rosen sound like a douche.

Find me ONE just ONE article that puts a name to it. 

Guess you didnt read even coaches comments about his work. 

Really hmmmm. So Glenn isnt a Tackle

Bridgewater hands

Rodgers Offense style

Watson 

every year un named Sources come out with agendas trying to influence falling of players. Happens every year. 

Put a name to it 

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I couldn't give a shot about him having an opinion, like !@#$s, everyone has one. I just don't think he is gonna be a great qb. 

Now that is different. You dont think he is going to be a good QB fine thats your opinion. And there are things that can be pointed to concussions, fumbles, forcing balls 

see can do that without pushing a zero named agenda 

3 minutes ago, No Cease Fires said:

It's strange that Mayfield's behavior is seen as more acceptable than Rosen's. Shut up and dribble, indeed. 

Nah Mayfield is a leader with his attitude. 

Rosen is a dick i guess. 

People are funny 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Thats where all this comes from. His indentured servitude comment. 

When he made that all of the sudden the character assassination started. 

I didn't even catch that, I heard something about controversial statements and being a student and athlete being incompatible. I think there is truth to that, when I met my wife she was running track for U of O and working while going to school full time. It was difficult. What I am talking about is talk going back a few years about his personality. For me though, I just don't think he is very impressive as a football player. The PAC 12 is not exactly known for defense and his numbers are just not that great.

I suppose that most Rosen detractors here are Mayfield fans, as opposed to advocating for, let's say, Darnold. There seems to be something about Rosen that really irks the Mayfield fans. Personally, I have no idea (nor does anyone at this juncture) which, if any of these QB's will blossom into quality pros. As far as this Rosen/Mayfield debate that is unfolding is concerned-  I respect Rosen's intelligence and maturity. Mayfield? I think he is loud, obnoxious and, off the field, contemptibly stupid.

Edited by RussellDopeland

6 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

If you say ball placement, then Baker's the guy to draft. Not Rosen.

Rosen is all about ball placement. Along with pre snap reads. Perfect QB for the Erhardt-Perkins Offense the Bills will use. 

Not to mention the most sound and best Mechanics from the QB position in years. 

Bradford in UFA for about 10-12 a year (incentive based)

Rosen as your rookie

and you just turned a weak QB room last year into a very strong one for this type of offense 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

If you say ball placement, then Baker's the guy to draft. Not Rosen.

Sorry , you are completely wrong on this.

Rosen is the best short and intermediate thrower in this class.

Add to this his ability to process information quickly and read the entire field. 

Thus, my friends you have the qualities in a QB we have been lacking in Buffalo for quite awhile.

Edited by Bag of Milk

15 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

I suppose that most Rosen detractors here are Mayfield fans, as opposed to advocating for, let's say, Darnold. There seems to be something about Rosen that really irks the Mayfield fans. Personally, I have no idea (nor does anyone at this juncture) which, if any of these QB's will blossom into quality pros. As far as this Rosen/Mayfield debate that is unfolding is concerned-  I respect Rosen's intelligence and maturity. Mayfield? I think he is loud, obnoxious and, off the field, contemptibly stupid.

I am not convinced that any of the qbs are 'all that'. I think they all come with risks and in no way do I see this as a Rosen/Mayfield debate. For me this is about improving the qb position. I want the Bills to get a good fa qb, draft a qb and keep getting better now and in the future. Putting all your eggs in one basket and then waiting and hoping is not how I want them to go. This team needs to keep getting better on all fronts and cultivating a winning mentality now.

4 hours ago, the skycap said:

I keep calling him Jay Cutler 2.0

Not gonna lie, I have had thoughts of Jay Cutler come into mind at times when considering Rosen...mostly when he speaks lmao

Edited by Alphadawg7

41 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

Sorry , you are completely wrong on this.

Rosen is the best short and intermediate thrower in this class.

Add to this his ability to process information quickly and read the entire field. and

Thus, my friends you have the qualities in a QB we have been lacking in Buffalo foe quite awhile.

Watching that ucla Texas am highlight reel 

I was so impressed with his passes under pressure in 2nd half he was hitting hit but the ball was coming out a half of second before and he was placing it perfectly