Greatest Fans in the World!!!

Good morning/evening Fans!!!  I've been following these threads for years now and decided to finally jump on. I just wanna say how much I appreciate every Bills fan around the world and how I envy those from the Buffalo area. Currently stationed in Okinawa, I've never been to Buffalo in my life, but have seen a ton of away games during my years of traveling. And I tell you what, every away game I've been to, it seems like there's more Buffalo fans than the opposing team and I love it. Every duty station I've been to, I've met Bills fans who keep telling me i need to travel to Buffalo and catch a home game, "there's nothing like it."  I just can't wait to get back to the states. Waking up at 3 in the morning to catch every game is rough. I'm just glad this last season was worth the loss of sleep.

Lastly, I just want to point out that I love what the Bills are doing this offseason.  I do think we'll regress this year, but we are definitely setting ourselves up for the future.  I do trust the process by our leadership.  GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 9

9 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Good morning/evening Fans!!!  I've been following these threads for years now and decided to finally jump on. I just wanna say how much I appreciate every Bills fan around the world and how I envy those from the Buffalo area. Currently stationed in Okinawa, I've never been to Buffalo in my life, but have seen a ton of away games during my years of traveling. And I tell you what, every away game I've been to, it seems like there's more Buffalo fans than the opposing team and I love it. Every duty station I've been to, I've met Bills fans who keep telling me i need to travel to Buffalo and catch a home game, "there's nothing like it."  I just can't wait to get back to the states. Waking up at 3 in the morning to catch every game is rough. I'm just glad this last season was worth the loss of sleep.

Lastly, I just want to point out that I love what the Bills are doing this offseason.  I do think we'll regress this year, but we are definitely setting ourselves up for the future.  I do trust the process by our leadership.  GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

How did you become a fan?

16 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Thanks so much for your service.  

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome to the board!

I haven't myself been to a home Bills game since 1973 but have been to away games in a few different cities where it was easy to find fellow Bills fans.  The camaraderie of the Bills Mafia is wonderful thing!  Maybe it's all those years of shared suffering that brings us together. 

And from an old soldier -who happens to hail originally from Cheektowaga - thanks for your service even if you're probably a squid, zoomie, or jarhead!

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Dilly Dilly!

I Doubt It, La, Jacksonville...

You are right, but believe it or not, the local media here tried to say that the bandwagon Jags' fans were indeed the best fans in the NFL, after about 50 of them traveled to Pittsburgh for the playoff game, and then about 75 of them traveled to Foxboro for the AFC Championship game! I s**t you not! LOL  ANd of course this is after covering up about 4000 seats for EVERY game this year except for the Bills playoff game.

regardless of what ¨a fan base¨ thinks of themselves, it shows who you truly  are  as a fan base, want some examples? I have witnessed what OP states:  I´ve been to games in Arizona, KC, San Antonio (HF for Brees and the Saints in Catrina´s times),  San Diego and Buffalo fans flooded the stadiums, I have been around 5 or 6 true* Pats ***** fans and ALL OF THEM ARE OBNOXIOUS! so you better back up your arguments with facts!

Edited by BuffaLoko

4 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Wow this is awesome man!

Okinawa is 13 Hours ahead of us! You will know the news a half day before we do!!

You gotta keep us posted on the trades and free agency news!!

We will send you chocolate or bullets or whatever you guys need over there in return. Deal?

• Like (+1) 1