With all QBs in play...who do you pick?

Rubes

With all QBs on the table, who do you pick?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If I'm Beane and have the #2 pick in the draft with no QBs taken yet, I would pick...

• Sam Darnold
    • Josh Allen
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Rosen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Mason Rudolph
    • None of the above

With all of the ammunition we have, there is the real possibility that the Bills could move up in the draft high enough to take just about any QB available. Not saying they will, but the possibility exists.

Let's say they do move up. In the hypothetical situation where Cleveland takes Barkley at #1 and the Bills trade with the NYG to move up to #2, all QBs are on the table. If you're Beane, who do you pick?

(This is not a poll to say you would stay put at #21 and #22, this is just assuming we move up to pick a QB.)

I know, it's a tough choice. I've been thinking for so long that there is no chance of getting one of the top 2-3 QBs that I haven't really been thinking of guys like Darnold...

37 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Interesting...I like Rosen, just didn't expect that many people to pick him over the others if all QBs were available.

I'm a Rosen fan (which worries me since I'm wrong more often than not in my old age) :lol:

But IMO, he's head and shoulders above the rest as a pure passer (I see so much of Brady in him). My worries stem from his intangible leadership/fire in the belly traits.   I just wonder if his personality has enough steel in it to be a franchise-type lay-it-on-the-line kind of player in the NFL.   If those questions could be answered, he'd be the answer, IMO...

14 minutes ago, Leftyman said:

My first pick is Mayfield but worry that he's coming out of the spread offense. 

Rosen is a good pick also but you have to worry about the attitude. 

Fascinating...I'm not sure why I'm that surprised, but I would not have figured so many to believe Mayfield or Rosen should be the first QB picked in the draft.

I chose Jackson. I still believe that he will be the best QB in this draft in the long run (no pun intended). The athleticism, the ability to read defenses, and the arm strength is what entices me. He's not an "inaccurate" QB, he's an "inconsistent" QB and that can be fixed. Aaron Rodgers fell in the draft because of his "inconsistency". Green Bay solved Rodgers problem. I believe Jackson's can be corrected too.

• Like (+1) 1

Mayfield is my first choice, Darnold is my second choice...I am seriously worried about Rosen’s injury history...I believe he has never played a full season in college in three years...and combining his intelligence with his family’s money, I could see him bolting from the NFL for greener pastures if he has a third concussion...remember his first two were within a month of each other to end the season, and it has been said once you get one, it becomes easier to get more.

Everyone talks about Rosen’s personality as a potential reason not to draft him...that is actually the least of my worries with him...As good as he is I just don’t think he has the toughness and durability to withstand a full NFL season like Mayfield and Darnold.

Edited by JaCrispy

i like rosen best of all. seems to have the best overall passing skillset and i love that he wants to be more than just a great qb (and he does want to be a great qb). eventually i could be talked into any of these guys. but if i have my pick of the litter, this is the guy.