The Colts' #3 Pick is Very Much in Play - Acquired by the NYJ

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Enough already.  We need one of these guys.  I'll live with Rudolph and Jackson, but I would prefer to thrive with the hire tier guys.

Nothing like the excitement of living with a first round QB pick that will define this franchise for at least three years like EJ.  Move up and get your guy when you have the draft capital to do it.  Get your quarterback and then build around him in the upcoming years.  If you're afraid you'll "ruin" your rookie quarterback because he doesn't have enough talent around him because of the picks you gave up then that quarterback pry wasn't going to make it anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Nothing like the excitement of living with a first round QB pick that will define this franchise for at least three years like EJ.  Move up and get your guy when you have the draft capital to do it.  Get your quarterback and then build around him in the upcoming years.  If you're afraid you'll "ruin" your rookie quarterback because he doesn't have enough talent around him because of the picks you gave up then that quarterback pry wasn't going to make it anyway.

Yup.  Though I'm not a fan of Rudolph or Jackson I don't mind them taking the chance on somebody.  Time to pull the trigger though and make a move.  

Any of the 3-4 works for me... That means for me that we trade up to either #2 or #3... I am gonna guess that it the trade happens BEFORE draft night though... You don't want to take any chances of someone else jumping ahead of you (like the loser of the Cousins/Keenum sweepstakes)

Why wait till draft night?

Edited by DefenseWins

Look, if teams don't want to trade away their high picks, because those are the guys they want too, then fine.

However, if they're willing to trade and we get into a trading war with other teams?

Then let's dance, b****es, because I don't want to get out bid!!!!

No more lose-out-on-big-ben-but-trade-back-in-to-the-first-to-get-losman crap!!

I FEEL DRUNK!!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1