New McShay mock mayfield & Rosen fall outside top 10

I just watched ESPN first take McShay has Rosen going 15 and Mayfield going 11and falling outside the top 10. McShay  said there are lots of red flags with Rosen and  lots of teams do not want anything to do with him.  Only QB's in top 10 on his board are Darnold number 1 to Browns and Allen going number 7. Take it for what it's worth. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I just watched ESPN first take McShay has Rosen and Mayfield falling outside the top 10 and he said lots of red flags with Rosen and  lots of teams do not want anything to do with Rosen. Also He has Mayfield going to Arizona. Only QB's in top 10 are Darnold number 1 to Browns and Rosen going number 7. take it for what it's worth 

How can Rosen fall out the top 10 and go 7?

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Did McShay miss the Davis signing? We could use a CB but just for depth purposes. No idea why people keep having us draft a CB. That's a strength of our team. We have so many weak spots... He could literally project us to draft any other position besides a CB and it would be a good selection

Edited by Kmart128
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

My first option is Sam Darnold, he's the only QB I'd give up draft picks for, I don't like Rosen. Mayfield and Allen are risky, Lamar Jackson I'm not interested in.

I'm just curious, you think Rosen, Allen, Mayfield and Jackson are risky but not the guy who fumbled 21 times?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Did McShay miss the Davis signing? We could use a CAB but just for depth purposes. No idea why people keep having us draft a CB. That's a strength of our team. We have so many weak spots... He could literally project us to draft anyone position but a CB and it would be a good selection

Just proves how clueless these people are. 

• Like (+1) 2

McShay also says that's the big question is whether the Bills will package picks 21 and 22 and move up for a QB. He then says that he cannot predict trades so that is why he has them staying at those two spots and making picks.

If Rosen is still available at 15, where he has them going to Arizona  there is no way that the Bills don't move up and snag him. 

Man, with Arizona and the Bills in need of qb's I can't see these qb's falling out of the top ten. At some point the cost to move up will make sense for both teams

This should be a fun two months 

if Payne and Vita are both there at 21/22 would you take them both.  Cheap dominate d tackles for the next 5 years 

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm just curious, you think Rosen, Allen, Mayfield and Jackson are risky but not the guy who fumbled 21 times?

Darnold isn't a Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford prospect, that's for sure, but I think he is tough. Allen and Jackson couldn't complete 60% of their passes, so they're risky to me. Mayfield doesn't have ideal size, I like him, just not completely sold. Rosen is Jay Cutler v2.0 except I think he is injury prone.