Aldon Smith's Career Might Be Done After an Alleged DV Incident - Registers a Blood Alcohol Level of .40

Another incident for Aldon Smith

Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith last played an NFL game in 2015. It’s looking more an more like that will be the last NFL game he ever plays.

Via multiple reports, Smith has been involved in another off-field situation. As explained by NBC Sports California, Smith was involved in a domestic violence incident on Saturday night. Police currently are searching for him.

15 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

First 3 years:

14 sacks

19.5 sacks

8 sacks

He essentially forfeited a 100 million dollar contract.

It’s painful to watch wasted potential. People can lose their way....for so many reasons. It’s awful and horribly sad, but I won’t judge. Sorry, I’ve had a “deep day”. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s painful to watch wasted potential. People can lose their way....for so many reasons. It’s awful and horribly sad, but I won’t judge. Sorry, I’ve had a “deep day”. 

In my opinion, beating people, making threats and whatnot is different than people who struggle with addiction issues. 

Don't feel the least bit sorry for him. Stop hitting women, it's a pretty easy thing to do. It's actually disgusting that he can't. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 2

NFL's Aldon Smith posts cryptic photo while being sought by police

The Mercury News, citing dispatch audio, reported that the alleged victim said Smith bit her wrists and may have fled in a black Range Rover. A San Francisco dispatcher reportedly said that Smith drank two bottles of tequila.

The troubled linebacker has been arrested several times on charges of drunken driving, vandalism and illegal possession of assault rifles among other charges since the San Francisco 49ers drafted him in 2011 in the first round. The 49ers released him 2015 after he was arrested and charged with his third drunken driving in four years.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/03/05/nfls-aldon-smith-posts-cryptic-photo-while-being-sought-by-police.html

I thought the title said "Alex Smith"??

Was thinking "damn, that Redskin's stink hot him really hard!"

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I feel that in 5-7 years, there will be a 30 for 30 documentary on Aldon Smith.

Agreed.

Prob from the Cook county jail.