Landry on the block, with the tag

34 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Exactly. Like you said, he is a head case on top of it

Invite him in for a workout with Bacarri Rambo and Aaron Williams and let Rambo knock him out with Williams there to witness.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

The guy averaged 8.8 yards per catch. 

I would hope you’d take a real WR over an average receiver like Landry.

10.1 for his career.

Average, yeah ok.  

Even though you're miles wrong on him being average, I was speaking about attitude.  

9 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Invite him in for a workout with Bacarri Rambo and Aaron Williams and let Rambo knock him out with Williams there to witness.

i was just going to suggest something along the lines of bring him in for a visit and then drop him off on chippawa to get his ass kicked after he gets herpes.....i guess i can't get that cheap shot out of my head.....he ended aw's career and his chance to provide for his family. he would be stupid to get off a plane in buffalo.

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

Average, yeah ok.  

Even though you're miles wrong on him being average, I was speaking about attitude.  

No, I’m not.

And the reason I’m not wrong is because I wrote words.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No! They don't need an overpriced slot receiver with a **** attitude who averaged 8.8 ypc in 2017.  Classic player whose stats are generated by volume. Terrible idea. 

And the previous year he had 1136 yards and a 12.1 average.

Over 1100 in 2015 as well.

He's got over 4000 yards and 400 rec in his first 4 seasons

That's 100 rec and 1000 yards per season average.

I think he's a dbag, and I don't think he's a legit #1, but he's a damn good slot receiver, though he's going to get more $$ than he's worth (doesn't every high end Fa though?)

3 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

Should the Bills get Rosen a new number 1?

Nope, Draft one instead.

3 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I’m actually going to talk to Jarvis on the 24th of this month. I’ll ask him his thoughts on Buffalo.

Relative of yours?

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

There's a better chance of Tom Brady being on the Bills next year than Jarvis Landry

This.

Are you kidding?  There are people on our team that would probably route for his injury before success, even on our team.  Bad, bad idea.

!@#$ Jarvis Landry with a rusty spoon. 

He can take his $16 million salary and his 4.76 40 time and run a pivot route straight to hell. I hate his Gatorade-jug bullying, frosted tips, diva antics, whiny ass nonsense. He's a total garbage person and he plays for a garbage franchise and I hope they stay together forever and finish 7-9 every year and that he only makes the Pro Bowl during the years that it's in Orlando ,because !@#$ Orlando too.

And yes, I've been drinking.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Nope, Draft one instead.

Relative of yours?

No, Tyrann Mathieu of the Cardinals is holding a charity kickball game here in New Orleans with a bunch of former LSU players, and other NFL players through the league.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

No one's going to want to pay Landry franchise money...except the Dolphins. 

Two teams are already reported to have inquired.

8 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I think he's a dbag, and I don't think he's a legit #1, but he's a damn good slot receiver, though he's going to get more $$ than he's worth (doesn't every high end Fa though?)

Landry is an elite tier role player/piece. He's not a blue chip star, but he's at the level right below.

I don't blame him for trying to get paid a level above.

13 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

How “Billsy” would it be to pay a guy $15M that had less 20 yard catches than Nick O’Leary?  Hard, hard, hard, hard pass on Landry

I really hope the Jets do something stupid and pick up Landry.  

I could see the Browns trading for him because they have 1000 draft picks, and having a solid slot guy is nice, since they have Coleman and Gordon on the outside.  

10 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

you can draft a slot receiver who by year 2 could match Landry's production.  He was the #1 WR in Miami, and they used a quick strike passing game, IMO.  That's why his numbers are inflated.  I think Cupp is a better slot WR, and so is JuJu Smith (who can also play outside).  Heck, once Zay is healthy he'll be a better slot guy.  

• Like (+1) 1