If the Bills do or dont _______ Im so done with this team

51 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

oddly some here don't seem to mind .   

Why throw 30 yards to a wide open receiver and use up just 6 seconds of the clock when you can run around and use up 40 seconds and get another chance to run around again.

If they don't move up for a qb I will be pissed. We have the ammunition to get this done. Find your QB and get him. In 3 years I won't give a crap about using how many ever picks to do it. I certainly don't care that much about what we gave up for Sammy right now. Just do it.

That said I won't abandon the team as a result of them botching this pivotal moment.

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Dont lie: you will invest. And not only that, you will have emotions of hate, anger and might break a few led Tvs!

Not so sure that is completely true anymore, i have been diehard for 20 years

and i walked away from the playoff game before half time and for the first

time I couldn't have cared any less. Also, I was not even slighty surprised that they only scored

3 points after i checked the final score later on.

1 minute ago, Kelly101 said:

time I couldn't have cared any less. Also, I was not even slighty surprised that they only scored

Most definately tough to watch. Im besides myself that there are still people that want TT to take another snap......that said even that wont shut my fandom down.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, fansince88 said:

Fill in the blank. We are at that time of the year where fans are done with this team because they do something they dont want them to do or dont do something they want them to do....what is that something? Lets keep this fun and not turn it into Tyrod sucks. Have at it people!

If the Bills do "move to different city playing in pink with purple polka dots leotard uniforms"" and if the Bills don't "reverse their decision on the new uniform colors and leotards".

That pretty much sums up my lifetime commitment as that complete combo of events  will never happen.

Edited by cba fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

If the Bills do "move to different city playing in pink with purple polka dots leotard uniforms"" and if the Bills don't "reverse their decision on the new uniform colors and leotards".

That pretty much sums up my lifetime commitment as that complete combo of events  will never happen.

Yup. This would probably give me cause for deep concern. 

@cba fan, just did a quick google search.....dont think moving to a different city and wearing pink with purple Polka Dot Leatards is a possibility. You should be good. After you mentioned  it suddenly it became a real concern to me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/28/2018 at 7:37 PM, brianb386 said:

If they don't win a Super Bowl before I die, I am so done with this team.

Seriously, Mary?  You’re gonna let a little thing like death come between you and your Bills? Talk about a fair weather fan. SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!

On 3/1/2018 at 6:48 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If the bills groped my wife and pushed my mother down a flight of stairs...I’m so done with this team.

What if it happened during the chaos of hoisting the Lombardi?  All’s forgiven?

• Haha (+1) 3

On 2/28/2018 at 8:33 PM, NewEra said:

Only if they were named after another city 

Is this in reference to the mascot name or the city name, you know, cuz Buffalo...?  If they were the Buffalo Garys, as opposed to... say... the Hell Bills, would that still be ok?

1 hour ago, transient said:

Is this in reference to the mascot name or the city name, you know, cuz Buffalo...?  If they were the Buffalo Garys, as opposed to... say... the Hell Bills, would that still be ok?

I’d still be a fan if we were called the Hell Bills because the games might still be played in western ny.  Might be too expensive to build a stadium in Hell

9 hours ago, Kelly101 said:

Wow...Die hard for 20 years and decided to quit on them before halftime?  Bill were playing a solid first half against one of the hardest hitting teams I've seen in years.  Also the wind was about 20 miles per hour with gusts up to 30 if I recall correctly.  

Could It be you've just lost the taste for football in general?

Edited by KW95

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’d still be a fan if we were called the Hell Bills because the games might still be played in western ny.  Might be too expensive to build a stadium in Hell

I don’t think land is that expensive in Hell, but I’m not sure that the population is sufficient to support the team. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan

How about the Intercourse Bills? It has a certain truth in advertising with respect to what it’s like to be a fan of the team, always getting effed and all. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercourse,_Pennsylvania

15 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Yeah......ok. Im really just as confused as when our conversation began.....

Edit: seemed to me you came to this post slamming my post because it was dumb in your opinion when in fact  it was a joke. If that was indeed bot what you were doing @Kwai San, then do except my apologies for assuming wrong. Literally 1000s of times people say if the Bills do this or that I'm done with this team. That was the reason for my post. Hope this clears it all up.

All good dude - you are DEF one of the posters that I have in my "brings a lot to the table" category.

Go Bills!!!

On 3/1/2018 at 7:53 PM, 145B4IDIE said:

If the Bills pooped in my driveway and made Kwai San shovele it, I'm all in!

Again?  Why the Hate?  U mad Bro?

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/28/2018 at 8:35 PM, Kwai San said:

A-FREAKING-MEN!  Some of the people who post here are insane - not that I am not but sheesh louise summa the crap I have read.......

Grew up in Philly - never was a HUGE Eagles fan but def watch them and root for them - started my 22 year run of season tixs in 1985 with the Bills.....was GLORIOUS, attended 2 Super Bowls - only missed 3 games in that whole run.  2 games I was in Mexico on business - found a bar and watched them both - one game I missed cuz I was so danged hungover there was no way I was going to the game - watched it on TV - kicked my self as it was a decent game.

Ima lifer - no way I would quit on these guys - do they drive me INSANE at times?  Yeah,  Does Tyrod drive me INSANE at times?  Yeah.  So does my wife and I am still married.

BILLS FOR LIFE!! 

Kwai, thanks for sharing and glad you found a couple of bars to watch  -them  bills - in Mexico, there are a few good fellow fans of Buffalo in my country!

• Like (+1) 1