Would You Give JF a Flyer at QB ??

T master

On 2/24/2018 at 4:16 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

JF? James Franco? I think he’s a great actor. Pineapple Express and This is the End are two of my favorite movies of all time

i'll have to check those out, he was great in that jason stathum movie....hometown?

peterman will get us to 10-6/11-5  no worries...just build the team

I've always wanted Johnny to turn it around and succeed. I've always wanted Tebow to fail.. what does that say about me? I'd like to think that Tebow has enough going for him and Johnny maturing is great for everybody involved. Football, Family, Faith, Friends, ... , F'ing partying.

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

I'll be honest, I clicked this thread because I wasn't sure who "JF" was.

damn naivety.

I absolutely hate when unproven players get these nicknames that stick.  RGIII, Johnny Football, T2 ... they all suck.

On 2/24/2018 at 3:48 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

peterman-signs-5-24-story.jpg

"Hi, I'm Nathan Peterman. You might remember me from the first half of the Chargers game or the last series of the Jaguars game in the playoffs and I approve this message."

We know that he wasn't putting in his best effort in Cleveland and was doing drugs and drinking like a fish. He didn't study the playbook and still was the architect of the Browns last win. What if hypothetical he dedicated himself to football cleaned up his act and took it seriously. What is his ceiling he was electric at TX A&M. How can we judge him by what he did in the NFL when he really only had a small sample size and admitted to not really caring. This is a huge if and I don't think this organization would do it without a QB already in place. We would be real sore if he ended up in New England torturing us for another 10 years.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

We know that he wasn't putting in his best effort in Cleveland and was doing drugs and drinking like a fish. He didn't study the playbook and still was the architect of the Browns last win. What if hypothetical he dedicated himself to football cleaned up his act and took it seriously. What is his ceiling he was electric at TX A&M. How can we judge him by what he did in the NFL when he really only had a small sample size and admitted to not really caring. This is a huge if and I don't think this organization would do it without a QB already in place. We would be real sore if he ended up in New England torturing us for another 10 years.

What he did at Texas A&M translates to potential success in the CFL. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Actually, Robert Griffin was the architect of the Browns last win.

On 2/27/2018 at 4:06 PM, H2o said:

"Hi, I'm Nathan Peterman. You might remember me from the first half of the Chargers game or the last series of the Jaguars game in the playoffs and I approve this message."

....and he can one day be our starting/franchise qb. he has the skills. he is going to light it up come camp time. btw, who do you think...as a backup, would have came in and saved the day against the jags after tt was  a turd for 3.5 qtrs?

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

hey, why not give him a shot? a lot of us were aholes at that age.

Edited by billsredneck1

55 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

....and he can one day be our starting/franchise qb. he has the skills. he is going to light it up come camp time. btw, who do you think...as a backup, would have came in and saved the day against the jags after tt was  a turd for 3.5 qtrs?

hey, why not give him a shot? a lot of us were aholes at that age.

Light it up in camp eh? We shall see. Aaaaaand my original post was presented in a joking manner, not meant to flare up a hemorrhoid.