Vikes hire John DeFilippo away from Eagles

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you can’t beat him, hire him

If the Colts hire Reich they will need OC and QB coach replacements for Wentz

Foles to Minny?

Good hire for Minnesota. I still don't see Foles going anywhere. I wouldn't be sure that Wentz is ready week 1. Philly would be silly to move St. Nick.

5 minutes ago, Phils n Bills said:

Too bad for the eagles. If the timing worked out, they could have promoted DeFilippo if the colts hired away Reich. Oh well. 

I was thinking that too and that he might want to wait until he knows if Reich is staying or going. OTOH he might want to move away from the Eagles entirely since Pederson calls all the plays. He will have more opportunity as an OC in Minnesota, with a defensive HC, which will then help propel him toward HC. I believe he was already getting HC looks as a QB coach. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Phils n Bills said:

Too bad for the eagles. If the timing worked out, they could have promoted DeFilippo if the colts hired away Reich. Oh well. 

Eagles prob. have a good feel that Reich is not the man in Indy.  It seems that Leslie Frazier has the inside track.  The Pats strike again.

7 hours ago, Estro said:

Eagles prob. have a good feel that Reich is not the man in Indy.  It seems that Leslie Frazier has the inside track.  The Pats strike again.

I’m hearing the opposite.. Reich is the front runner. Irsay likes Frazier but I guess we will see. 

NSFW warning

13 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Good hire for Minnesota. I still don't see Foles going anywhere. I wouldn't be sure that Wentz is ready week 1. Philly would be silly to move St. Big Dick Nick.

FIFY

Scroll down to the bottom.  This was 2014.  Apparently the nickname dates from his first gig with the Eagles.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/05/apparently-nick-foles-has-the-biggest-dck-on-the-eagles.html

And check out this moderately SFW awesome fan tattoo:

849298EE-89F3-44A0-A6D8-78AD8DD6D45F.jpe

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Of course, Hue fired him when he got to Cleveland with 2 years left on his contract because he “didn’t need an OC”:rolleyes:

Hue Jackson has the ego of a man who has won multiple super bowls, but hasn't even won multiple games in the last 2 years...

I don't get the Browns keeping him. He cannot get along with his bosses anywhere he has been the HC. This is the man who tried to win a power struggle with the Raiders ownership... lol

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

NSFW warning

FIFY

Scroll down to the bottom.  This was 2014.  Apparently the nickname dates from his first gig with the Eagles.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/05/apparently-nick-foles-has-the-biggest-dck-on-the-eagles.html

So some yokel from phildaelphia has the words "dick" and another man's name tattooed on himself and it's cool?

:lol:

I must be outta touch

25 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So some yokel from phildaelphia has the words "dick" and another man's name tattooed on himself and it's cool?

:lol:

I must be outta touch

As a long-term personal move - totally "yokel"

But you gotta love the tattoo itself - the Eagle yanking off the NE #12 Jersey and perched on the Lombardi

I personally admire the "All In!" nature of a fan who permanently tattoos the nickname of his Superbowl team's BACKUP QB on his posterior.

YMMV

Edit: someone pointed out to me that said tattoo may be on the guy's stomach. 

I admit that I did not scrutinize the exposed fan-flesh sufficiently to definitively determine locale.  I do not apologize, I have my limits.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you can’t beat him, hire him

If the Colts hire Reich they will need OC and QB coach replacements for Wentz

Foles to Minny?

Thats the OC I wanted. Will be watching closely in Minny 

16 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Personally think they should have promoted Kevin Stefanski. The guy has been absolute money with every position coach he previously coached. I personally don't understand the obsession with Defilippo. 

A good Offense in CLE with trash in his last OC stint. 

Developed Carr in Oak and Wentz in Philly. Not to mention reclaimed Foles career. 

Alot to like with him 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Edit: someone pointed out to me that said tattoo may be on the guy's stomach. 

I admit that I did not scrutinize the exposed fan-flesh sufficiently to definitively determine locale.  I do not apologize, I have my limits.

I hate that I am commenting on this lol

Has to be his back

1. no belly button

2. jeans tag which is always in the back is visible.

I'm gonna go look at pictures of kittens now

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

NSFW warning

FIFY

Haha that's hilarious because I didn't know that's where the nickname originated from.  I thought Eagles fans just started calling him that because of his "ballsy" performances in the postseason 

:DHaha that's hilarious because I didn't know that's where the nickname originated from.  I thought Eagles fans just started calling him that because of his "ballsy" performances in the postseason 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Tattoo aside, I'm happy to see the eagles getting poached. Anything that makes a return trip less likely is a good thing.

?

Until there's someone in the AFC who can reliably take out the Pats, it seems nice to have someone in the NFC who could reliably knock them off.

Plus there's Kelce.  Who wouldn't want to see Kelce making an angry call-'em-out chip on his shoulder speech in that costume again?

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

You're not outta touch, man. You're straight outta Macungie!

Sal-UTE

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, Man!  Even with general despite.......that costume....that chip on shoulder speech.

Meh someone always gives a nobody believes in us speech. It’s like a ritual lol

Edited by joesixpack