Hows my Bills buddies doing?

Ice bowl 67

Are you guys just as thrilled as I was this last Sunday night? Oh man that game was awesome and I was so happy that the Patriots lost!! I was getting super nervous at the end when New England got the ball back and when Brady fumbled I was going crazy although I had to hold it back watching it with three Patriot fans. They knew I was rooting against the Patriots though being the Packer fan I am. When New England got the ball back with just over a minute left I thought for sure they would go down and score the game winning touchdown. When that hail mary fell to the ground and there was no time left I was so pumped it was like the Packers won the Superbowl! I think the Patriots killed themselves by benching Malcolm Butler. I also think that missed field goal early on and the missed extra point came back to kill them in the end. Had they made the field goal and extra point they probably would have gotten in position at the end to kick the game winning field goal. I think too when the Pats went for it on 4th down trying that trick play and Brady dropped it was another killer for them. The Eagles executed the same play and scored a touchdown on it on 4th down I believe. I was yelling at them to kick a field goal and happy they went for it now and scored a touchdown. Philly executed on every opportunity they had except the interception at the goal line. They jumped on them early and still played all of 60 minutes unlike the Falcons did last year. That game last year Atlanta thought they had it won and blew it. Thank God the Patriots lost and also enjoyed Philly laying a whooping on the Vikings too! Hopefully next year we will play you guys in the Superbowl and have a close hard fought game down to the wire like this one was.

Edited by Ice bowl 67
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

That was one of the most enjoyable Super Bowls I can remember watching!

As to how to the question about how us Bills fans are doing.  For myself I'll say I'm still riding high that we ended the drought.

But I'm also concerned when looking ahead.  We need a precious commodity - a franchise QB.  Green Bay seems to know where to look while we continually grope around blindly.  Hopefully Beane's better than his predecessors.  We'll find out.

And QB is not the only hole in the roster to fill.  If we want to avoid beginning another drought, we've got use our draft picks wisely and have a good offseason.  

Let's all hope for a Packer-Bills Super Bowl.

Here's to small-market teams!

11 hours ago, Wacka said:

Buffalo had higher ratings for the Super Bowl than Philly or New England!

That is because New Englanders were on their yachts and Philadelphians were preparing to burn down the city whether they won or lost.

Did not watch the game but happy with results.

Hoping for an opener of Bills & Pack.

A Brady-Belichick loss is a nice consolation prise for bowing out of the playoffs in wild card weekend.  I didn't think the Bills were going to go very far in any case.  Here's to a Bills Packers Super Bowl in February of 2019!  We can be friends until then.  LOL

Hey Ice Bowl, you may have seen the thread about folks not watching the game because, well, you know, Patriots*

I skipped the game but accidentally caught the last 2 minutes.

It is GLORIOUS to see the evil empire (Brady-chek) on the losing end of a super bowl. It sure made me happy.

I usually enjoy watching Packers games but I lost interest this year once Aaron went down. That was a real shame for you guys.

Are you one of the Packers owners? I knew some folks who had their Pack ownership certificate hanging up in their living room.