Brady's Legacy

1. 14 AFCE titles

2. Four SB MVP Awards

3. Eight SB appearances in 16 years (.500 BA).

4. Five SB rings and Lombardis

...and the list goes on.....football purists say, "damn they're good".....whiners ignore this and rely on "they cheat"......his legacy? GOAT FOR HIS ERA.......FAR too many changes in the game through the years to anoint an overall NFL GOAT at QB in my humble opinion...............

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Process said:

he is the goat

its getting to a point where its not even debatable

dude just threw for 500 yards in his 8th sb at 40 yo

there is no debate

I would absolutely agreee with this except for the stain of cheating on his legacy.  It’s hard to separate his accomplishments on the field from the fact that he and his coach at a minimum bent the rules and worse broke them.  History will probably call him GOATbut he is a goat because of his tarnished record.

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I would absolutely agreee with this except for the stain of cheating on his legacy.  It’s hard to separate his accomplishments on the field from the fact that he and his coach at a minimum bent the rules and worse broke them.  History will probably call him GOATbut he is a goat because of his tarnished record.

Cheating and he is a whiner.  

I cannot recall any other QB that cries like a baby and stomps off of the field         

I get being bummed but he’s in a class all by himself.  

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

he let the air out of some balls... at the end of the day who really cares... it changes nothing

1 hour ago, Success said:

We need a decade or 2 to go by.

I used to try to diminish Marino, too.  It’s much easier to acknowledge how great he was now.

Admittedly I am in my 30's, so Marino was on the back end of his career when I started watching football that I could remember. 

TB has been playing so long, about half my entire lifetime, it is becoming easier for me to acknowledge how great he is now. The dude has played basically two careers at this point. It is pretty insane. 

Brady is the GOAT and it's no even close....to deny it is just silly at this point.....the guy brought his team to the SB 50% of the seasons he's played in.....and has been in the conference Championship game over 68% of the time....3 MVPs, 4 SB MVPs, 5 rings......I've seen Joe played...Brady is better....and in what upside world is 4 rings better than 5 ?.....What was Joe's record in Conference Championship games ?

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Brady is the GOAT and it's no even close....to deny it is just silly at this point.....the guy brought his team to the SB 50% of the seasons he's played in.....and has been in the conference Championship game over 68% of the time....3 MVPs, 4 SB MVPs, 5 rings......I've seen Joe played...Brady is better....and in what upside world is 4 rings better than 5 ?.....What was Joe's record in Conference Championship games ?

Well, I choose to be silly.   The hated nemesis and his coach lied and cheated their way to a number of victories.  His legacy will always be marred with the

Allowing Spygate to go as easy on the team as possible just made it worse.  Spygate subtract 1, the Tuck subtract 1,  Ref bias subtract 1. 

Nick  Foles won a SB MVP and people still think he's not a viable long term starter. 

Yes, its said in jest on my part but there is a bit of truth to it.  

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Well, I choose to be silly.   The hated nemesis and his coach lied and cheated their way to a number of victories.  His legacy will always be marred with the

Allowing Spygate to go as easy on the team as possible just made it worse.  Spygate subtract 1, the Tuck subtract 1,  Ref bias subtract 1. 

Nick  Foles won a SB MVP and people still think he's not a viable long term starter. 

It's your opinion and that's fine....but when the vast majority of ex and currant  players, ex and current coaches...some who have played against Joe, Peyton etc..claim that Brady is the GOAT, their voices carry more weight IMO....you don't have to like him....but he is the greatest QB of all time....

On 2/5/2018 at 12:30 AM, metzelaars_lives said:

I think everyone can agree that Joe Montana was a vastly superior all time QB than Brady when Brady was 4-2 in Super Bowls (of course, Montana is a perfect 4-0).  But after last year, a lot of people started to suggest that 5-2 was better than 4-0.  Not me.  Where I come from, you cannot beat perfect.  But now that Brady has slipped all the way to 5-3, how does this affect his legacy?  Personally, I think it took a huge hit tonight.  Losing to Nick Foles?  Are you kidding me??  I think Brady slides a few spots after tonight's game for sure.  I mean, he could even win a few more and never catch Troy Aikman, who is a perfect 3-0.  3 losses is historically bad.  That ties him with Fran Tarkenton for crying out loud!  Look at other all time great QB's in Brady's tier- Marino (only 1 loss), Favre (1 loss), Manning (2 losses), etc.  Long story short, he cannot afford to lose another Super Bowl or else people may begin to discount his wins altogether.  Thoughts?

Negative. This guy has carried a heavy load with sometimes not a whole lot of high

level talent around him. Losing a super bowl with 500 yards passing? C'mon now.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

What else has he done that he was not caught at?  Letting air out of balls is an intentional violation of the rules.

That Wells report was flimsy.  I really don’t know if Brady is guilty of even that.  But we wouldn’t really care if it was another QB - it’s just a small fine.

We have seen what he can do way too much as Bills fans.  He’s great, and it isn’t because he cheats