Brady's Legacy

Antonio Brown offers to help Tom Brady 'get those hands right'

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/27125/antonio-brown-offers-to-help-tom-brady-get-those-hands-right

The image of Tom Brady running routes with Antonio Brownand his buddy Chad Johnson at a random South Florida high school is at least mildly amusing.

But Brown couldn't help himself Monday night, taking to social media and offering Brady -- who failed haul in a pass from Danny Amendola on a Super Bowl misdirection play -- the chance to train with him.

Brown urged ex-teammate James Harrison to pass along an invitation for Brady to "hmu" -- hit me up -- for some receiver training

Brady's legacy is being on a team that got caught cheating multiple times.  There's no "excusing it" away for me, so it's pointless to try.  None the less, 8 Superbowls in 16 years is ridiculous no matter how you slice it.  Teams in the 70's and 80's that were not even subject to a salary cap then were not able to do that.  Regardless of all of that, he still has to throw the football when he gets on the field.  He's the best in THIS era IMO, but I don't know as though that would extend for me to other eras.  It was a really different game even just 20 years ago.