The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Girl, 9, disappears using cream that makes you ten years younger
girl disappears

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/girl-disappears/?fbclid=IwAR2OLWRVEzqyN6VXxoy4xQQxTc1eBKirlQrmneepcf1zCD9ulO5UzNUNgqQ

EDITOR’S NOTE: The Suffolk Gazette editor is in need of beer. Go to the Buy Us a Beer page. The Suffolk Gazette is fueled by beer.

Edited by Uncle Joe
Editors note:
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

I prefer this article: 

World Hide-and-Seek Champion found dead in wardrobe.

With Mr Hayes, who has won the title for four years in a row, now dead, French hider Pierre L’Escargot is the red-hot favourite to win the title.

"Pierre the snail."  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Hot flashes aren’t anything new. Trust me on this one Greggy. Living with a wife who went through menopause disabused me of that notion a long time ago.  :ph34r:

You finally think you received your get out of jail card when the pms stops but then find out that the probation years aren't any better. 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Hot flashes aren’t anything new. Trust me on this one Greggy. Living with a wife who went through menopause disabused me of that notion a long time ago.  :ph34r:

Years ago when my wife went through it it took me forever to convince her that is what it might be, and got her to go to the doctor. After some tests we were in for the results and he said "well, I've got some good news, and some bad news". 

The good news was that her constant mood swings were most definitely menopause. The bad news? He looked directly at me and said, "she's maybe half way through it." 

Moral of the story is, if your wife goes through menopause, you most certainly do too!

• Like (+1) 1