The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Matt Bevins in Kentucky just pardoned a bunch of murderers, child rapists and other hard core criminals before leaving office 

Does this mean that Brennan, Clapper, Comey and gang will get off scott free?

• Haha (+1) 1

It was in July 2007 when Mike L. asked the Pennsylvania courts to declare that he was no longer the father of his daughter. For four years, Mike had known that the girl he had rocked to sleep and danced with across the living-room floor was not, as they say, “his.” The revelation from a DNA test was devastating and prompted him to leave his wife — but he had not renounced their child. He continued to feel that in all the ways that mattered, she was still his daughter, and he faithfully paid her child support. It was only when he learned that his ex-wife was about to marry the man who she said actually was the girl’s biological father that Mike flipped. Supporting another man’s child suddenly became unbearable.

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i ask because i have some relation, tangentially, to what you quoted.

what is it that you find interesting?

Just how DNA is revealing all sorts of stuff like this. I've known dudes who have wondered in the past if their kids were their kids. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just how DNA is revealing all sorts of stuff like this. I've known dudes who have wondered in the past if their kids were their kids. 

If you did a DNA test, it would show that you are not human, probably an alien life form.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha!! Wacka!! The guy who actually got a degree from Trump U! 

You FOckin g Idiot!!! :lol:

Don't argue science with a scientist.  I have a PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology. Did my PhD research at Roswell Park.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Wacka said:

Don't argue science with a scientist.  I have a PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology. Did my PhD research at Roswell Park.

Yeah, well tips got his GED when he was 37. He's the best damn underwear washer in the laundromat!! Top that!!

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Yeah, well tips got his GED when he was 37. He's the best damn underwear washer in the laundromat!! Top that!!

I checked that out with Snopes and they said that your claim is only "partly true". He won in the sub category of Jockey Shorts but failed miserably with Boxers. No reason why other than "they sounded scary". 

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I checked that out with Snopes and they said that your claim is only "partly true". He won in the sub category of Jockey Shorts but failed miserably with Boxers. No reason why other than "they sounded scary". 

fear of dogs and bantamweights 

BLM employees would rather quit than move to new headquarters in Colorado

HOW DO WE SPREAD THIS TO THE REST OF THE GOVERNMENT? 

Opponents warn of staff exodus as US breaks up lands bureau. 

Trump should move as much of the government as he can to the most unappealing rural parts of deep-blue states. This will bring them some economic development, encourage federal workers to quit, and at no risk of tipping red or purple states over into blue.

Bureau of Land Management staff face relocation or ... - TheHill

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3