The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Ladies and gentlemen, your American left: unhinged and melting down over the most ridiculous stuff. 

There's a reason we call you snowflakes.

left wing celebrities should call for a boycott of all companies that have  offended their accepted groupthink.  we saw how effect that was against chik fil-a <_<

44 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

left wing celebrities should call for a boycott of all companies that have  offended their accepted groupthink.  we saw how effect that was against chik fil-a <_<

Chik Fil-A is a hell of a franchise (I think it's franchised). I'm not one to go for the chicken sandwich so I had no burning desire to seek out one of their stores, but gave them a shot a couple weeks ago. I walked in at 3:00pm to get a sandwich for a late lunch and there were 30 or so people in front of me in line. I tried the # 1 meal which I assumed was their original chicken sandwich and it was excellent. All the tables were filled and it was mid afternoon! No wonder they can take Sundays off.

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Ladies and gentlemen, your American left: unhinged and melting down over the most ridiculous stuff. 

So the white girl thinks that we should be offended by the color description of band-aids, on behalf of non-whites, who are apparently incapable of expressing themselves?

Funniest thing this idiot has said in 15 years.

13 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Nothing better than C-list has-beens desperately flailing at another 15 minutes of attention.

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

silverman is the jilted ex of a guy who thinks he's the conscience of america

Unfortunately for Jimmy, he has all the sincerity of a Clinton and is still better suited to do the Man Show than late night TV.  He'll never be funnier than Fallon and he can't beat Colbert for the TDS audience.  But he did manage to move himself to a level above trash like Silverman, so good on him.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Think the torpedo hit the aviation fuel storage and the ordinance stockpiles blew. It went down quickly. 

Edit: Thanking DC Tom in advance for correcting my ignorance. ?

Edited by Nanker

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Think the torpedo hit the aviation fuel storage and the ordinance stockpiles blew. It went down quickly. 

Edit: Thanking DC Tom in advance for correcting my ignorance. ?

Come on, you need to spice up your descriptions. How about: "it went down quicker than Gleeful Gator on half off big loads day at his laundromat"?

• Haha (+1) 1