The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

29 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Neither do I.  Granted I didn't watch the whole video, but I don't see why a news network chose to run a story that does not reflect poorly on Trump

Maybe you should have watched the entire thing. You clearly missed the part where those kids chased off the MAGA-hat wearing actual literal super mecha Nazis that were hassling the autistic kid.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Maybe you should have watched the entire thing. You clearly missed the part where those kids chased off the MAGA-hat wearing actual literal super mecha Nazis that were hassling the autistic kid.

Telling their Pit Bull to sic 'em was unusually cruel.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Telling their Pit Bull to sic 'em was unusually cruel.

Not so! Nothing is too cruel or unnecessary when fighting actual literal super mecha Nazis who are wearing RED MAGA hats!

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

This isn't practice to go to war with another country, this is practice for when they need to lock

down Americans.

Realistic/Grounded speculation: They run drills in urban areas more often than we think, any urban training at the moment likely has more to do with possible deployments/actions in a certain South American country than it does locking down Americans. 

Wild speculation: When I watched these go down the other month in LA, I was told then by people involved that we would never be able to discern a training op from a live op of these kinds. We know there is action going on behind the scenes (I've gotten first hand confirmation of such activities), this could be a live op, raiding/securing evidence against entities involved in the shadow war.

One is more fun to think about than the other, I grant you. I have no idea which is which in that footage, but I lean towards the former.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Realistic/Grounded speculation: They run drills in urban areas more often than we think, any urban training at the moment likely has more to do with possible deployments/actions in a certain South American country than it does locking down Americans. 

Wild speculation: When I watched these go down the other month in LA, I was told then by people involved that we would never be able to discern a training op from a live op of these kinds. We know there is action going on behind the scenes (I've gotten first hand confirmation of such activities), this could be a live op, raiding/securing evidence against entities involved in the shadow war.

One is more fun to think about than the other, I grant you. I have no idea which is which in that footage, but I lean towards the former.

Your wild speculation is truly wild: the military takes the whole "preserve and defend the Constitution" very seriously, to the point that they would pretty strongly resist running an operation on American soil unless it were a very critical situation (e.g. New Orleans after Katrina.)

• Like (+1) 2