The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

20 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

As is the case with guys like him, she was worth it. Today.

Next week? Next month? Next year? Odds say he'll go down the road of Anthony Weiner, texting his dick all over until he finds a 13-year-old girl with mad texting skills.

i would not feel sorry for him if this happened

19 minutes ago, snafu said:

He can do this five more times and still have a BILLION DOLLARS.

he's lost 100s of hours tied up in bickering and dealing with lawyers along with public humiliation and he probably sees each one of them worth half a billion to him....

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Too bad billions of dollars doesn't cure stupid.

most men in divorce battles just WANT IT OVER WITH

but without giving up a certain amount of their fortune

so on it goes for years and years

54 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He just laundered $35b

He holds full control of all the assets that are about to be wrung dry, and protects half now held away from him.

interesting angle....

i have worked on a half dozen alleged launderings, tough to prove in this world....

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator laughs at that feeble effort.

four on the prosecution and 2 for the D, none were proven, some people like to do strange things with their $$$$....

wrote a published paper on the future of money laundering technique, helped me get my graduate degree

54 minutes ago, row_33 said:

four on the prosecution and 2 for the D, none were proven, some people like to do strange things with their $$$$....

wrote a published paper on the future of money laundering technique, helped me get my graduate degree

Did they use starch when the laundered the money? Color safe bleach? Tumble Dry Low?!?

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Did they use starch when the laundered the money? Color safe bleach? Tumble Dry Low?!?

Prosecutors love to play the laundering card, makes recovery of assets more worth their while 

i have read how they know all this laundering is going on but the convictions aren’t raining down

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Prosecutors love to play the laundering card, makes recovery of assets more worth their while 

i have read how they know all this laundering is going on but the convictions aren’t raining down

Throwing in things like money laundering makes it sound more impressive when putting pressure on a defendant to plead, especially if they're looking for massive fines/restitution/forfeitures/etc.

47 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Throwing in things like money laundering makes it sound more impressive when putting pressure on a defendant to plead, especially if they're looking for massive fines/restitution/forfeitures/etc.

recovery of $$$ and assets is big to justify investigations.

i was unable to concur with the police when they wanted to go to that level on recent files

i will never go beyond what I can justify with the evidence provided, no matter how much they push me

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have no idea what is going on, but it does serve as a reminder that if I'm ever in a place where I'm recording something that I will likely post for a lot of views, remember this: STFU and just record.