The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Jewish fascism? I bet a lot of American right wingers are so jealous

“After two weeks of efforts, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu succeeded in forming a united ultra right-wing party that will run in the April 9 elections, paving the way for Jewish supremacists from the ‘Jewish Power’ party to make it into the next Knesset. . . . This is an unprecedented development in Israel’s history and is equivalent to a U.S. president cutting a political deal with David Duke, the former KKK leader. The prime minister and the ruling Likud Party are legitimizing a racist, xenophobic and homophobic fringe party in hopes of bolstering a right-wing bloc after the elections.”

https://www.axios.com/netanyahu-deal-jewish-power-israel-election-be6b4501-fa62-472a-ad93-f73bb68a5cbc.html

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/students-stage-walkout-protest-dress-code-ban-durags-theyre-trying-take-away-151500247.html

How is black people overracting and taking a stupid stance newsworthy? 

Id suggest their fathers talk to them but that’d probably require awkward introductions for most. ✊?

Youre laughing, ya know you are. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

When a single sentence has more problems contained within it than there are actual words in the statement:

women who are diagnosed with prostate cancer, on the next Geraldo

• Haha (+1) 2

Sunday will the presentation of the 91st Academy Awards. The apex of the Hollywood awards season has been suffering the past few years, as ratings have been plummeting to record levels. Last year’s telecast was the first time viewership dipped below 30 million. They need to renew interest.

As part of the hype they gave a sneak peek at what the stage will look like this Sunday evening. Advance word came that Swarovski helped decorate the Dolby Theater, and some pictures of how things looked.

Dz4scURX4AYcuR3.jpg

Swarovski reveals a dazzling first look at the 91st Oscars stage designed by David Korins: http://bit.ly/2XchQTb

Uhhhhhhh.

the stage is literally Trump's hair.

• Haha (+1) 7

Oscars worst move was running away from  the same time slot as the NCAA basketball final game.  

It gained publicity due to the arguments over what the one TV in the house was gonna be showing.

Edited by row_33

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Oscars worst move was running away from  the same time slot as the NCAA basketball final game.  

It gained publicity due to the arguments over what the one TV in the house was gonna be showing.

Well, that and turning the show into a leftist political circle jerk with every "celebrity" seeking to outdo each other in trashing a large number of their fans.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, that and turning the show into a leftist political circle jerk with every "celebrity" seeking to outdo each other in trashing a large number of their fans.

My bride and I have been together for 23 years, and when we first started dating she informed me that the Oscars were her Super Bowl. She loves movies, would see all the Best Picture noms, and I was warned "Woe unto you who interrupt my night."

She has gone from loving every minute to cheering its demise. She's like the BADOL, but with the Oscars, not the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/school-told-nigerian-teen-remove-head-wrap-black-history-month-causing-social-media-frenzy-194838316.html

Blck people love to be victims. 

How’s about your kids American and in no way Nigerian? I call black people ‘blacks’ or ‘Americans’ because there’s no such thing as African-American. I mean it’s oxymoronic. African-American is like saying ‘shithole-awesome place.’ 

Id wager I’m way closer to my Scottish roots than that futurec single, teen-mother (I kid, I kid, but probably) is her Nigerian roots and I never felt the need to wear a kilt to school. 

33 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/school-told-nigerian-teen-remove-head-wrap-black-history-month-causing-social-media-frenzy-194838316.html

Blck people love to be victims. 

How’s about your kids American and in no way Nigerian? I call black people ‘blacks’ or ‘Americans’ because there’s no such thing as African-American. I mean it’s oxymoronic. African-American is like saying ‘shithole-awesome place.’ 

Id wager I’m way closer to my Scottish roots than that futurec single, teen-mother (I kid, I kid, but probably) is her Nigerian roots and I never felt the need to wear a kilt to school. 

I'm sure the Zubaz kept you comfortable enough.

SENATE BLUE SLIPS MAY BE NEXT CASUALTY OF DEMS’ RELIGION TESTS:

When Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) reversed her prior support last year for a Trump nominee when his strongly traditional Catholic beliefs on marriage were publicized, she may have set in motion a series of events that culminate in the loss of another venerable Senate tradition.

It may not sound like a significant issue but it is, if you care about Article VI, Clause 3 of the Constitution. And Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham almost certainly recognizes the importance of it for his political standing, especially among a fair number of conservatives who in the months since Sen. John McCain’s passing have found a lot to like about him.

At a House intelligence committee hearing, Madeline Albright just formally apologized to Mitt Romney for making fun of him in 2012 when he said Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe. She says the now Utah senator was prescient.

When Barack Obama & Joe Biden formally apologize maybe then we can talk about accepting it.

Until then enjoy the bed you all made for yourselves.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/high-schooler-faces-potential-criminal-charge-video-knocking-maga-hat-off-fellow-student-goes-viral-015153063.html

So here we have a good, young, patriotic boy being terrorized by a violent leftist. 

It's hard to feel too strongly against the antagonist though. He's been taught over the past few years that his status as a black person means that he can act out horribly, especially in an academic environment, and face no consequences. That needs to change. We need to "bring them to heel."

Edited by The_Dude

6 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

LLLZD9Vp_bigger.png
Joe Rogan - making famous people look like your dad trying pot for the first time since 2009.

12:30 PM · Feb 28, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

Lots of people talking about Jones being back on Rogan. I've never listened to either outside of parody clips or cut-ups... but this was my favorite bit I saw: 

:lol: 

He's a terrible actor - but this outburst was hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1