The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44228/rider-university-dean-resigns-after-university-kassy-dillon

I. Hate. Liberals. 

Liberals are tolerant rant of everything other than non-liberals. Truitt Cathy (the dude who started Chick-Fil-A) was a devout, southern Christian who was more Mayberry than Mayberry. Sorry he preferred traditional marriage. 

Speaking of Mayberry, I grew up with thinking Mayberry was the place to live. How stupid of me. It lacks in diversity, there were no transgender women sharing bathrooms with little girls, and the show was sexist too!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/will-smiths-rumored-new-role-causing-controversy-skin-color-113504252.html

Who are these people? Will Smith can’t play a black dude because it’s disrespectful because while Will Smith is black his skin tone isn’t black enough? Like, who thinks this? How many people are dumb enough to think this? Are there really people out there like this or is this the Main Street media trying to convince us this is a thing when it isn’t. 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think this is where S. E. Cupp explains that while some people see a bird that won't dance, she sees one bird as representative of all of us in the age of #metoo; forced to fight off the unwanted aggression of an overzealous lover of bad Elvis impersonators. 

• Haha (+1) 5

36 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I think this is where S. E. Cupp explains that while some people see a bird that won't dance, she sees one bird as representative of all of us in the age of #metoo; forced to fight off the unwanted aggression of an overzealous lover of bad Elvis impersonators. 

This post was not ignored by The_Dude because The_Dude is a man that doesn't need a safe space.

I guess I'll throw this here.

Just so the board knows, you won't be hearing from me for a while (5 weeks !)

As we enter Lent, we Christians are supposed to "give up" something, especially something that we enjoy.

Rather than the usual (chocolate, movies, etc.) I have to decided to challenge myself and hold off on posting to PPP.

Best wishes to everyone in the meantime.................see you after Easter.

☘️    ?   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As we enter Lent, we Christians are supposed to "give up" something, especially something that we enjoy.

Rather than the usual (chocolate, movies, etc.) I have to decided to challenge myself and hold off on posting to PPP.

☘️    ?   

:beer: Have a good break, B-Man. Happy Easter (in advance)! 

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

☘️    ?  

Good luck, and Happy Easter!

Though personally I prefer to give up nude skydiving, but to each his own...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

☘️    ?   

Are you only limited to not posting?  Reading PPP is OK? 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Best wishes and have a Happy Easter! 

Who'd a thunk it? PPP considered a guilty pleasure! ?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

☘️    ?   

God Bless.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Liberals must be absolutely delicious, they way they ferociously devour each other.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Not a parody account:

This is exactly what my perceived racism is directed at. ***** like this think they can tell real Americans like me how to act in our country. My goal is to deny them their way. This proud, strong, white man wont back down to nonebody. 

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

My first thought was that a developer was going to redevelop the property and the rent of course was going to be the developers return on investment. One of the comments with the article said rent was to be 700k a year and the developer was going to spend 34 million. It doesn't make sense since that would only be a 2% return. Even it was 900k like the figures above suggest it would only be about 2.6%. There's something wrong here.

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wow. i had to scroll all the way down to Rocky before I saw the right answer.

scary what common core/sitcom maths has done to the world...

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1103756301853634560

There is no solution.  Neither the single banana nor 7-chip cookie have defined value

Just because there is a single banana and the cookie has 7 chips does not mean their values are 1 and 7 respectively.

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

There is no solution.  Neither the single banana nor 7-chip cookie have defined value

Just because there is a single banana and the cookie has 7 chips does not mean their values are 1 and 7 respectively.

The answer is "This is ***** stupid."

I got it right the first time.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

is the clue in the header? the clock is different as well.

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

is the clue in the header? the clock is different as well.

is that what those things are, clocks?  I thought they were like lemons, but i can see the hands now.  Very faint, i had to actually look for them