The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

On 12/16/2018 at 11:40 AM, Boyst62 said:

He folded it wrong. Dumbass.  You do it so the stars are left out. I wasn't a marine and I even ***** know that. 

Boy Scout?

It's folded into a triangle with only stars showing so when you clip it and raise it, it unfurls with out touching ground... And is not raised upside down.  Can be tucked under arm during color guard present the colors.

And... Supposed to be folded by two people.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Boy Scout?

It's folded into a triangle with only stars showing so when you clip it and raise it, it unfurls with out touching ground... And is not raised upside down.  Can be tucked under arm during color guard present the colors.

And... Supposed to be folded by two people.

Yes I was damn near an eagle. And he folded it stars first 

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yes I was damn near an eagle. And he folded it stars first 

Nice... I finished, turned 18 a "Life" Scout.  My son made Eagle in 2016.  Barely aging out before his 18th birthday.

I simply don't get bent about the flag.  But, if you are going to do it, do it right.  You would think a Marine would know.

49 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nice... I finished, turned 18 a "Life" Scout.  My son made Eagle in 2016.  Barely aging out before his 18th birthday.

I simply don't get bent about the flag.  But, if you are going to do it, do it right.  You would think a Marine would know.

I wasn't getting bent about the flag just pointing out a silly observation

I stopped when my troop disbanded. I had only needed to do my civil service project which I had plans for and maybe a few more merit badges. I was 14 and would have had it by 15.  I think I was order of the arrow and a few other things that looking back on were just stupid.

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I wasn't getting bent about the flag just pointing out a silly observation

I stopped when my troop disbanded. I had only needed to do my civil service project which I had plans for and maybe a few more merit badges. I was 14 and would have had it by 15.  I think I was order of the arrow and a few other things that looking back on were just stupid.

I know... About the bent part.  Didn't mean to imply that.  Just throwing in my take, how I react.

Yeah... It's not for everyone.