The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

I gotta work today so I can’t be part of a rent-a-mob

that's okay, The _Dudes got ya covered.

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I’d school that biatch in a lesson on slavery. Omg. I’d pay for the chance. 

I find this idiots stance to be a direct reflection on the DNC. 

how much money ya got? i can arrange a meeting.

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that'll prolly get you a stamp.

Ha! I had to plead guilty to a parking violation by mail. I sent my pleading by certified mail with a return request. It cost me $6.85 to do so. They sent me back more paperwork that I had to have my signature notarized and then another certified mail/return request for $6.85. Those some expensive stamps.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

A new leftist candidate for 2020?

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

Ok...I’m a pretty open minded guy....but that looks like a demon.

47 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What the ***** did I just watch?!?

Careful here. These vids (of which there are thousands on YouTube) are imbedded with CP images. 

(Things the news won't touch)

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

What the ***** did I just watch?!?

Don’t know. Stopped it about 2seconds in. 

Probably made at Google’s HQ in NYC by some staff charged with an ecumenical gender homogeneous psychotic initiative that’s tied to their yearly bonus and depends on getting at least 200,000 “likes”. 

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Don’t know. Stopped it about 2seconds in. 

Probably made at Google’s HQ in NYC by some staff charged with an ecumenical gender homogeneous psychotic initiative that’s tied to their yearly bonus and depends on getting at least 200,000 “likes”. 

Actually, like Greg said, those videos are littered with imbedded CP images.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, like Greg said, those videos are littered with imbedded CP images.

Uh. There is more than Cheese Pizza embedded in YouTube there are tens of thousands of videos of blatant in your face pthc... Read an amazing story on it on 4chan of places 5 years ago. There was screen caps of links and basically it was a how to guide to finding it that someone posted. Quite jaw dropping - YouTube doesn't do much to police it but if you post something about Trump being good you're *****.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/empire-actor-ridiculous-lie-attack-145756974.html

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43509/police-question-two-persons-interest-smollett-case-hank-berrien

Whoa, wait, what?

Did this dude put a rope around his neck just to get attention? 

And who walks around with a rope, in a city, just so they can lasso a gay black dude and scream MAGA? 

Starting to think there’s a little more going on here. 

Edited by The_Dude

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47250424

School children in the UK are "striking" and among their demands is the voting age being lowered to 16.

Also for your reading pleasure, according to Beto, walls end lives and any and all southern barriers ought be torn down ASAP!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43514/tear-it-down-beto-orourke-wants-knock-down-ryan-saavedra

Edited by The_Dude

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

She apparently at SCOTUS today, according to some reports.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Good.

I agree. Good (that other thread was getting morbid).  That being said, how ironic would it be if she fell down the Courthouse steps on her way home?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

In the debates when she gets a chance to tell how she worked her way up from AG I know Trump will butt in...

"We can just ask Willie Brown how hard you worked to get to the top." 

Or " yes, we all know what Willie Brown did to boost your career."

It'll draw a lot of " oooooh's" and be called absurd that a president would bring up a candidates personal love life to slander her all the while completely hypocritical of his entire coverage I. 2015 between piss tapes and affairs.