Tyrod Taylor on goal line pass in Jacksonville

JoshBarnett

I know there is another thread about the salary and whether he wants to stay in Buffalo but lots more good stuff in Vic's interview with Tyrod today. That include Tyrod's first public comments about the Jacksonville game, what he sees in Daboll, etc. 

Applogies if this is elsewhere 

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/02/taylor-wants-to-stay-with-bills-but-wont-take-another-pay-cut/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoshBarnett said:

I know there is another thread about the salary and whether he wants to stay in Buffalo but lots more good stuff in Vic's interview with Tyrod today. That include Tyrod's first public comments about the Jacksonville game, what he sees in Daboll, etc. 

Applogies if this is elsewhere 

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/02/taylor-wants-to-stay-with-bills-but-wont-take-another-pay-cut/

I can't even read it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Didn't mean to start the debate here again about the subscription model. We sent two reporters to the Super Bowl. One of them was the first Buffalo reporter to talk to Tyrod, which seemingly should be of interest to Bills fans. Inevitably someone who subscribes will post the text. This was just to flag that an extensive interview exists beyond Vic's one tweet that has gotten so much attention in the other thread. Apologies to those who are offended. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JoshBarnett said:

Didn't mean to start the debate here again about the subscription model. We sent two reporters to the Super Bowl. One of them was the first Buffalo reporter to talk to Tyrod, which seemingly should be of interest to Bills fans. Inevitably someone who subscribes will post the text. This was just to flag that an extensive interview exists beyond Vic's one tweet that has gotten so much attention in the other thread. Apologies to those who are offended. 

My view is that you're abusing the privilege of posting here. If you want talk about the Bills, great, let's hear it.  

If you want advertise for you prodit-making venture, then buy an ad.  

Don't come here pretending you're part of this community of Bills fans.  You aren't.  

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

So in affect this thread that's started by an editor from TBN that links directly to a TBN article that's behind a paywall is nothing more than a shameless plug? Seems a tad desperate. You're better than this Josh.

One of the criticisms I have received on this board is that we are not offering exclusive content or material that you can't get elsewhere. Well, the point of this post was not desperation, but rather to rebut that notion and make people aware of information that we got because we sent reporters to the Super Bowl and other local outlets did not. We are investing in Bills coverage to a greater degree and still get criticized. 

18 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

My view is that you're abusing the privilege of posting here. If you want talk about the Bills, great, let's hear it.  

Don't come here pretending you're part of this community of Bills fans.  You aren't.  

Not pretending anything. I think I have shown over and over again that I am interested in interacting with fans to hear their opinion of our coverage and other issues. We have taken a number of suggestions and integrated it into what we do. This was an example of providing a link to information that we thought would be of interest to Bills fans. 

2 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Since you asked, he talked a bunch about the game, but here is some of what he said specifically about the play ... 

"If you wanted to run, then call a run," Taylor said. "When you get the option and you're given the opportunity of doing either one, and if it doesn't happen, then people say to (do the opposite). I'm not going to go back and forth as to what you should do in that situation. That day, against Jacksonville, we really didn't get a lot going in the running game, but you would expect Shady (McCoy) to get a yard there, but like I said, the called play was an option to do either or and we did one. It was just unsuccessful. We had an opportunity to (run), I had both hands on the ball. It was just an unfortunate situation that a PI was called."

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JoshBarnett said:

Weird... You went AWOL during the Rod Watson piece if I'm not mistaken, and now you're here to offer this.

I won't support paying his salary. Buffalo News is linked here all the time, I can only speak for myself. I see the headlines, and choose not to click. I don't have any desire to pay for that content.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Weird... You went AWOL during the Rod Watson piece if I'm not mistaken, and now you're here to offer this.

I won't support paying his salary. Buffalo News is linked here all the time, I can only speak for myself. I see the headlines, and choose not to click. I don't have any desire to pay for that content.

That is actually false. I addressed the Watson piece in the long thread about it a number of times. I addressed the criticism of the Eric Wood column this week both here and with the original poster via PM. I've said a number of times that my job is to address readers when they like us or when they don't and I haven't wavered from that. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JoshBarnett said:

That is actually false. I addressed the Watson piece in the long thread about it a number of times. I addressed the criticism of the Eric Wood column this week both here and with the original poster via PM. I've said a number of times that my job is to address readers when they like us or when they don't and I haven't wavered from that. 

Ok I'm sorry if I missed that.

I was in the process of editing my post saying perhaps I missed it, and that it all doesn't fall on your shoulders. When I got the notification that you have already responded. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B