Sully vs Gronk at Super Bowl

YoloinOhio

Jerry Sullivan is covering the SB for the Buffalo News. He isn’t happy with Gronk’s lack of attention to his question about his concussion as it relates to his intentional hit/ensuing concussion for Tre White. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Because Gronk doesn't give a $%&# about his illegal, metal brace backed forearm to the back of Tre's head.  Not now, and not then.  Any injury this douche gets is well deserved.

Poor fella has suffered from CTE since he fell out of the womb and hasn't been right since. He was born 2000 years too late. He'd be perfectly at home walking around in a loincloth with a club and scraping two rocks together in an effort to make a fire so he can eat a triceratops egg. Unfortunately he was drafted by the patriots. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Poor fella has suffered from CTE since he fell out of the womb and hasn't been right since. He was born 2000 years too late. He'd be perfectly at home walking around in a loincloth with a club and scraping two rock together in an effort to make a fire so he can eat a tricerotops egg. Unfortunately he was drafted by the patriots. 

I wanted to go smiley emoji, but the proposed timeline didn’t check out... unless there was some ice age freezing stuff inferred. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wanted to go smiley emoji, but the proposed timeline didn’t check out... unless there was some ice age freezing stuff inferred. 

I knew one of you historians was going to call me out on that. Tough crowd.

23 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I knew one of you historians was going to call me out on that. Tough crowd.

I would’ve gone with the unfrozen caveman Patriot bit. I’m no historian, but 2000 years ago Gronk would’ve been stoned to death for walking around in a lion cloth. 

I get it though.  I’m positive his blood type is O pos but just barely 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I would’ve gone with the unfrozen caveman Patriot bit. I’m no historian, but 2000 years ago Gronk would’ve been stoned to death for walking around in a lion cloth. 

I get it though.  I’m positive his blood type is O pos but just barely 

Now he would get 50,000 likes for wearing a loin cloth....ahhhhh the good ol days.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sullivan is upset that Gronk didn't answer the question with the words the Sullivan thought that he should. What an idiot.

Sullivan is typical Buffalo, everything needs to have a Buffalo angle, even a super bowl that we aren't in.

White's lucky Gronk didn't give him a cervical fracture or worse on that hit.  Only a one game suspension was inexcusable.  Good for Jerry for bringing it up, but he didn't need to whine about not getting the answer he wanted on twitter.

• Thank you (+1) 1