Predict which team will sign Kirk Cousins (Poll)

YoloinOhio

Who will sign Cousins?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Cousins will sign with...

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why Minnesota?

Why not?  They have 3 FA QB’s and Cousins would be an upgrade over all of them.

Keenum was a nice story and played well, but Cousins, with a healthy Cook, plus Thielen, Diggs, Rudolph and that defense is a SB contender for the next few years. 

I doubt Minny throws huge money at Keenum.

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I picked Cleveland for basically because of money. Denver would probably be next on my list. 

Cleveland is my pick for the same reason. They could also be an interesting place for him to go as a savior, if they have a decent draft.

However, regardless of the situation, Cousins strikes me as a guy who will go to whomever wants to pay him a metric crapton of money.

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This has a lot to do with why I picked Cleveland:

I voted Denver, but at first glance that looks like the Jets to me. Browns can pick there guy, Vikings have a full stable of QB’s, then cap issues come into play. 

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Vikings will show interest by won’t break the bank.  Heard it on the radio. 

So it’s TRUE!  :)

If you don’t break the bank, I bet you go home empty. Cousins may not be the best QB, but he plays this money game pretty darn good! 

......interesting..........

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns also attempted to trade for Alex Smith before he was dealt to the Redskins.

The offers were likely similar from both the Redskins and Browns, and ultimately it was likely Smith's decision. Smith admitted earlier on Tuesday in an interview with The Dan Patrick Show that he'd like to join a contender while scoffing at the notion of joining the Browns. Upon agreement of the trade, the Redskins also gave Smith a four-year extension, something Smith likely won't have signed in Cleveland coming off a 1-31 record the last two years. New Browns GM John Dorsey will have to turn his attention elsewhere. He may dip into the Kirk Cousins market, but it's also hard to see Cousins going there after talking about his desire to win.
Jan 30 - 10:19 PM

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Czaban was on with a Minnesota local sports guy.  

I’d trust him over inter web gossip 

I not saying it’s not true at all, just not how I’d guess it would play out. Hey, I’m wrong all the time!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Augie said:

I voted Denver, but at first glance that looks like the Jets to me. Browns can pick there guy, Vikings have a full stable of QB’s, then cap issues come into play. 

Vikings stable is full of FA rent-a-hosses, two with sore legs.

It all depends upon what they really think of Keenum and of Bridgewater and his recovery.   Keenum's the same age as Cousins.