Nunes Memo to be Released

It was stupid from the beginning to call it a memo.  They should have at least referred to it as a report or something like that.  A memo is like, "Hey everyone, whoever finishes the last of a pot of coffee, can you PLEASE start a new pot?  Thanks bunches, Dev"

9 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

It was stupid from the beginning to call it a memo.  They should have at least referred to it as a report or something like that.  A memo is like, "Hey everyone, whoever finishes the last of a pot of coffee, can you PLEASE start a new pot?  Thanks bunches, Dev"

That's exactly how I felt when everyone was making a big deal about Comey's memo from his conversation with Trump, and what it was going to reveal when it was released, despite that it was just a bunch of notes jotted down on a legal pad.

The need for manufactured drama gets pretty ridiculous at times.

Edited by Azalin
spelling

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Search Nunes Memo, all the results are related to why it shouldn't be released and or how Nunes altered the memo. Thats the message.

Let's first acknowledge you can not search anything online through Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, even freaking Alexa, and not get the message the far left wants you to get.

You would think that when I log into Twitter, the home page would be just a log in.

But no. It's a long list of things being tweeted, and virtually anything that isn't related to food has a far left tilt to it.

1 hour ago, GG said:

Yeah, spelling mistake's are no big deal.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Neither are grammatical errors.  :nana:

Seriously? :unsure:

I thought I heard that Adam Schifft wanted to help his neighbor Jack, off a horse. 

But then I heard Adam Schifft wanted to help his neighbor jack off a horse. 

:blink:

You be be the judge. 

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Let's first acknowledge you can not search anything online through Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, even freaking Alexa, and not get the message the far left wants you to get.

You would think that when I log into Twitter, the home page would be just a log in.

But no. It's a long list of things being tweeted, and virtually anything that isn't related to food has a far left tilt to it.

There's a very unhealthy confirmation bias at work, where anything you search for brings back stories from "reputable" sources, which are reputable in no small part because they're at the top of the list when you search for them...

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

That's true but what percentage of people do you suppose use those outlets? I bet a majority of them don't even notice the slant. That's the sad part. 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Seriously? :unsure:

I thought I heard that Adam Schifft wanted to help his neighbor Jack, off a horse. 

But then I heard Adam Schifft wanted to help his neighbor jack off a horse. 

:blink:

You be be the judge. 

By "Jack" I assume you mean Hillary Clinton, and by "a horse" I assume you mean Seth Rich.

So, really, both are completely believable interpretations.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

By "Jack" I assume you mean Hillary Clinton, and by "a horse" I assume you mean Seth Rich.

So, really, both are completely believable interpretations.

Whoa, there. That's pretty insensitive to the man and his family. I mean he was so distraught after being mugged, with nothing taken, that he felt the need to take his own life by shooting himself in the back of the head several times.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I wish they'd release the actual FISA warrant instead of one party's memo which obviously will be slanted.

(Not directed at you, Doc)

Clapper said for a year there was no FISA warrant at all. 

Until this week when he not only recanted that statement but also admitted the dossier was used to extend a previous warrant. 

All those people in these threads who lauded a known liar as a beacon of truth for the past year should have a hard time reconciling that admission. Then again, those of us who knew clapper was nothing but a lying traitor to his country who betrayed every oath he ever swore tried to warn folks. 

But the desire to see what they want to see, rather than reality, is tough to overcome. 

Nothing is as it seems. This is by design. 

Nunes, Grassley, Goodlatte, Horowitz. That's the batting order we are going to see. The memo is only the opening shot. 

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Neither are grammatical errors.  :nana:

I detest people who call others out for grammar or spelling. Not that those things aren’t important; but because this is an internet message board and not a professional or academic forum. You must have been delighted at his “mistake’s.” 

7 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I detest people who call others out for grammar or spelling. Not that those things aren’t important; but because this is an internet message board and not a professional or academic forum. You must have been delighted at his “mistake’s.” 

there's a time and place for grammar/spelling, using it to run away from getting check-mated is a Tibs thing to do.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I have been searched Bing, Google, and DuckDuckGo images, for a meme of Conan O'Brien in a shithole, ("Conan O'Brien Haiti" or "Conan O'Brien Shithole") and it has been censored as far as I can tell. That's ridiculous.

Edit: Today I just searched Bing , and found ONE meme at about the 30th image.

Edited by OJABBA

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

there's a time and place for grammar/spelling, using it to run away from getting check-mated is a Tibs thing to do.

Many guy who opts for a Roman emperors name is ? in my book. 

What’s odd though is how a person can be familiar with Roman history and a liberal. I feel the two can’t be reconciled but apparently I’m wrong. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

As DR pointed out use duckduckgo. If ever searching for anything suspect use it. Google, apple. All are sooo sketchy. Reports of people googling **** then have FBI showing up for nothing are a real thing.

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

If you're too stupid, lazy, and stoned to write a post in correct English, you're too stupid, lazy, and stoned to be taken seriously.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not really sure I would choose Tiberius.... maybe Caligula in irony....

Caligula was hilarious. I think he was:

1. An awful emperor

2. Hilarious 

I don’t think he was crazy. I think he was just tired of pretending the Senate was a thing. 

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If you're too stupid, lazy, and stoned to write a post in correct English, you're too stupid, lazy, and stoned to be taken seriously.

....or, or you just realize it’s a non-professional and non-academic forum. 

Like im supposed to proof read my **** for a guy with a muppet picture for his avatar.  

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

....or, or you just realize it’s a non-professional and non-academic forum. 

Like im supposed to proof read my **** for a guy with a muppet picture for his avatar.  

That would hurt, if I took you seriously.