Nunes Memo to be Released

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One particular point is intriguing—the mention that the FISA warrant on Page was renewed three times,

but that under FISA renewals of warrants require a separate finding of probable cause. Were there separate findings offered to the FISA court, or just some fancy footwork by the FBI claiming that parts of the Steele dossier had been authenticated, thus providing a new and “separate” probable cause?

It is hard to understand why Adam Schiff has his knickers so fully bunched up over this. Unless he knows that this is only the tip of the iceberg. Hmmm. I think Schiff should release his memo now, too.

So you think the judges are corrupt also, because they had to approve this. Gosh, its like everyone is corrupt except the guy who sits in the WH lying constantly 

27 minutes ago, bdutton said:

So the entire investigation on a *US Citizen* using a FISA warrant relied on the Steel Dossier, and multiple subsequent 90 day renewals of the FISA were signed off by FBI officials despite the knowledge that the Dossier was at that point debunked.

Did I get that summary correct?

No, nothing in the dossier has been proven wrong and the dossier was one part of evidence presented...and the dossier was originally funded by consevatives... but other than that...you are spot on!

• Like (+1) 1

Don't get stuck on just Comey everybody, and miss the beginning of the memo

image.thumb.png.0294ab5b50c7502d89033fd04245ceb1.png

Application has to be certified by the Director or Deputy Director of the FBI. THEN required approval of the Attorney General, DAG, or the Senate Confirmed AAG for National Security....

I think it's time to subpoena all of the White House Daily Brief over this time period. If the Director and AG knew, did it also involve Obama? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, baskin said:

No, nothing in the dossier has been proven wrong and the dossier was one part of evidence presented...and the dossier was originally funded by consevatives... but other than that...you are spot on!

Incorrect. 

Nothing illegal or salacious in the dossier has been verified. Not a single thing. 

Keep sleepwalking through the biggest moment of change in your lifetime. It won't matter, what's happening can't be stopped now. 

Why would a warrant be issued against this guy?? LOL

Search Results

Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...

Apr 4, 2017 - The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia's foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known ...

Keep in mind a theory I floated earlier in the week... now people are clamoring to see all the underlying documentation and the FISA application itself. Things that remain heavily classified to the point of members of Congress (outside of the Judiciary committees) have seen this intel. They're all clamoring to see it now. 

Which might have been the plan all along. 

The pressure will mount on the DOJ to release this information - and on Trump... 

I give it two months.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bdutton said:

Well... that changes everything!

https://i.imgur.com/RwvjVjg.gif

Really doesn't matter. The guy was recruited by Russian spies, worked for Trump and visited Moscow and possibly Kremlin during the campaign. Nothing to see there! 

Not hard to see why they want this evidence killed. How many of them are going to jail over this? 

8 minutes ago, baskin said:

How does original source funding somehow mitigate the fact that a sitting President weaponized the US intelligence apparatus against political opponents in an attempt to fix an election?

15 minutes ago, baskin said:

Burden of proof is on...the accused?  What, are we in Iran?

The State Department released more Hillary emails yesterday. I didn't post about it because I'm still going through it. But now people are reporting a bombshell found in that release (almost like it was planned):

HRC received ALL of 44's PDBs regarding the spying on Trump and his team. 

Let that sink in... (will link source confirmation when I verify)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Really doesn't matter. The guy was recruited by Russian spies, worked for Trump and visited Moscow and possibly Kremlin during the campaign. Nothing to see there! 

Not hard to see why they want this evidence killed. How many of them are going to jail over this? 

RwvjVjg.gif

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"A senior law enforcement official testified behind closed doors that they would not have gotten the FISA without the dossier"... 

Who was that unknown agent who flipped? Bill P perhaps????

Bill Pullman?  Bill Paxton?

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Regardless of any opinion of McCain himself, I disagree with him.  More transparency in to the investigative process is not a bad thing.

I wonder what the ACLU is  saying about all of this.

16 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I think it's time to subpoena all of the White House Daily Brief over this time period. If the Director and AG knew, did it also involve Obama? 

Do you think Obama will end up in a FISA prison? Maybe as early as next week? I just took an Alex Jones brain supplement so I'm feeling pretty sure about this.

• Haha (+1) 1