Nunes Memo to be Released

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The State Department released more Hillary emails yesterday. I didn't post about it because I'm still going through it. But now people are reporting a bombshell found in that release (almost like it was planned):

HRC received ALL of 44's PDBs regarding the spying on Trump and his team. 

Let that sink in... (will link source confirmation when I verify)

Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go do not collect $200

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Bill Pullman?  Bill Paxton?

Priestap. Head of Counterintelligence for FBI. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fiction. Complete fiction. 

The changes that were made were edits to typos and syntax asked for by the minority on Schiff's committee and the DOJ. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go do not collect $200

Correct. PDBs are classified. Evidence from the FOIA releases yesterday shows she not only received them, but TRANSMITTED THEM as well. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Say what?

Could we possibly use this to actually tie back to 44 part in all this too? 

I've figured the Clintons are old news now, and the party would be willing to throw them under the bus, but i suspected any and all would do what they could to keep PBO clean. Is Hillary the gift that keeps on giving?

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The State Department released more Hillary emails yesterday. I didn't post about it because I'm still going through it. But now people are reporting a bombshell found in that release (almost like it was planned):

Let that sink in... (will link source confirmation when I verify)

Why would that be coming from a State department release?  Considering that 1) she was no longer with State at that time, and 2) she used her own email server anyway?

Also have to keep in mind that First Ladies are basically cleared for everything.  She gets access to the PDB simply by being married to Bill.

That's not as big a bombshell as it seems.  Now, show me she forwarded them to Wasserman-Schulz as opposition...THAT would be damning.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

The problem for Trump is that Carter Page FISA application wasn't the jumping off point of the "Trump collusion" investigation.  Not enough to stop the Mueller investigation.

Although he told people it would. The guy ain't too bright. 

They are afraid of something on the tapes. These are the Watergate Tapes and this is the Saturday Night Massacre, only even more screwed up. This is funny to watch 

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Say what?

Could we possibly use this to actually tie back to 44 part in all this too? 

I've figured the Clintons are old news now, and the party would be willing to throw them under the bus, but i suspected any and all would do what they could to keep PBO clean. Is Hillary the gift that keeps on giving?

44 is in this up to his eyeballs. But that will really come out in the IG report. 

Here's the link to all the new releases, still going through it to find the primary sources for this first:

https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?publishedBeginDate=20180201&publishedEndDate=20180201

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The problem for Trump is that Carter Page FISA application wasn't the jumping off point of the "Trump collusion" investigation.  Not enough to stop the Mueller investigation.

Refer to the timeline below. The warrant is key to the whole Mueller probe. Without the dossier, no warrant would have been given per McCabe's testimony (per the memo).

The "collusion" investigation was always a canard, designed by HRC's campaign and the black hats in the FBI/DOJ/USIC to cover their asses in regards to the 702 abuse which was ongoing without oversight. 

On 1/29/2018 at 2:35 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. 

It's not silly, it's a fact Putin had nothing to do with the dossier. And a provable one.

The people arguing otherwise (without any evidence mind you) are the ones desperately trying to keep the Russian collusion narrative alive. It's a deflection, devoid of fact or truth, to protect those who abused the 702 system for political reasons. It's not only incorrect, it's disinformation. 

The dossier did not exist in April '16. The "Russian collusion" narrative did not either. 

Both started on June 15th, 2016 - the same day.

This is NOT a coincidence look at the timeline:   

Unknown start date - April 2016: Fusion GPS/CrowdStrike/HRC's campaign have full access to raw 702 data without oversight through McCabe/Priestap/Baker/Ohr at the FBI. Fusion GPS had been doing oppo research for a long time before April 2016.

April 2016: Rogers shuts down this access and asks for explanations into previous 702 quarries. 

April - June 9th: Black hats at DOJ, FBI, CIA and the 44 Administration along with HRC campaign have to come up with probable cause to explain their past 702 abuses AND get an actual FISA warrant to continue spying on Trump. They're confident in her victory (because they're rigging it), so they come up with a plan to generate cause. 

June 9th 2016: Don Jr has the infamous meeting with Veselnitskaya in Trump Towers. Veselnitskaya was denied a visa originally but had that denial overturned by 44's administration at the last minute, making the meeting possible. She is working with Fusion GPS on the Magnitsky case with Prevezon and against Browder. Meaning this whole thing is arranged by ALL the elements who are trying to cover their ass: CIA, 44, FBI, DOJ, Fusion GPS, HRC and the DNC by extension. Also, she meets with Simpson the day before and the day after, as per his testimony, though he says he can not speak to her because she doesnt speak English.

June 15th: Big day with two big happenings which are all connected-

* Fusion GPS hires Steele. (Dossier still does not exist, still not a Putin plot)

* Guciffer 2.0 (a front for CrowdStrike - this has been proven and is very in the weeds) pretends to be a hacker and releases the first DNC "hacked" material, launching the "Russians hacked the election" narrative.

With both these moves, they were trying to get ahead of the WikiLeak drops they knew were coming. Guciffer 2.0 has no connection to WikiLeaks, is not a hacker, and is a proven invention by the DNC subcontractor CrowdStrike. The DNC Leaks began in late June and were published by WikiLeaks in July. G2.0 took credit for this, and per the bogus DNI Clapper and Brennan also pinned the hack on Guciffer despite no forensic evidence to make this case.

This is a deflection/game/story being planted on multiple fronts. None of them originate in Moscow - they all originate inside DC. 

June 20th: Just five days after being hired, without ever going to Russia once, Steele submits the first draft of the dossier. (Which was actually authored by Simpson and Nellie Ohr, CIA, who concocted a loose narrative using elements of the 702 SIGINT they illegally collected on team Trump to tell a damning story for the FISA court approval). Putin nor his cronies have anything to do with this. They haven't had the chance to. 

July 5th: Steele contacts the FBI (who we now know actually hired Fusion/Steele in the first place to cover their asses) about the dossier - the SAME DAY Clinton is being interviewed. The FBI begins its investigation, and goes 4 months between beginning this and letting Congress know it is investigating, due to the “sensitive nature” of the investigation. It is released in the press on 11/1/16, due to Fusion GPS (Simpson and Steele) going to the press with the fake dossier information, and attempting to influence a presidential election.

September 2016: The FISA warrant is approved, turning back on the spigot. The Russian narrative EXPLODES. 

Then Trump wins... and all hell breaks loose because they're exposed. So, they up the ante on the story they (not Putin) concocted to begin with and poured gasoline on a fire they started. They started it. Not Putin.  

This does not mean Putin and company aren't laughing their asses off and pleased by this turn of events. They most certainly are. But it's not an operation of their design. They had no part of the dossier or it's creation. It's all the DNC, HRC, 44's administration, and elements in the CIA/DOJ/FBI who were trying to cover their own asses. The ones pushing this angle are feeding you disinformation to throw people off the scent of the true bad actors. 

Don't be a victim of that nonsense. 

DVDTCG1W4AAMY-U.jpg

This is key, declassified in April. 

Fusion GPS had access to raw 702 data for MONTHS without oversight. 

Then Rogers found out and shut it down, AND asked for explanations into past quarries. 

That lead to the dossier.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why would that be coming from a State department release?  Considering that 1) she was no longer with State at that time, and 2) she used her own email server anyway?

Also have to keep in mind that First Ladies are basically cleared for everything.  She gets access to the PDB simply by being married to Bill.

That's not as big a bombshell as it seems.  Now, show me she forwarded them to Wasserman-Schulz as opposition...THAT would be damning.

She's not in office nor married to 44 at this time though. 

No idea why it's coming from State, but it's in response to the 33,000 missing emails (which aren't missing)

https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?publishedBeginDate=20180201&publishedEndDate=20180201

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I love how Trump hating morons keep telling us uninformed little white racist Americans that Trump lies all the time and don't ever believe anything the man says. 

All the leftist sheep sheep laughed at Trump when he said he was wire-tapped by 44 and candidate for 45, led by gay moron Don Lemon, who said he didn't want to insult his audience with Trump's "lying" tweet about the wire-tapping.

Well, whether the liberal douchebags like it or not, Trump told the truth about it.

Trump just made the biased leftist media look like the fools they are and MSM will still protect Obama and Hillary till their dying breaths, guilty or not.

I will never vote Democrat again. Nothing but a crime-filled dirty treasonous America-hating party. You're exposed............... get out of my country or go to jail,

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I love how Trump hating morons keep telling us uninformed little white racist Americans that Trump lies all the time and don't ever believe anything the man says. 

All the leftist sheep sheep laughed at Trump when he said he was wire-tapped by 44 and candidate for 45, led by gay moron Don Lemon, who said he didn't want to insult his audience with Trump's "lying" tweet about the wire-tapping.

Well, whether the liberal douchebags like it or not, Trump told the truth about it.

Trump just made the biased leftist media look like the fools they are and MSM will still protect Obama and Hillary till their dying breaths, guilty or not.

I will never vote Democrat again. Nothing but a crime-filled dirty treasonous America-hating party. You're exposed............... get out of my country or go to jail,

Will you visit Trump in jail? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's not in office nor married to 44 at this time though. 

No idea why it's coming from State, but it's in response to the 33,000 missing emails (which aren't missing)

She doesn't have to be. Retired presidents get the PDB as well, so First Ladies have access if they want to read them.  George W. Bush and and Barack Obama can read Trump's PDBs, so Laura and Michelle can read them if they want.

So Hillary receiving PDBs isn't nefarious at all.  It seems like it, because as a presidential candidate was receiving them as well, but that's an issue with having royals instead of executives, not of distribution of the PDB itself.  Show distribution further on for uses as opposition research (literally, to any campaign or DNC staffer with no national security reason for it), then you have something. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Oh boy.  Massive partisan fight about to escalate. 

This was never going to be anything more than partisan sniping.  

The idea that a Republican memo was going to open a can of worms was ridiculous to begin with.  It would do nothing more than reinforce confirmation bias on both sides.

Is bad when the media (until buzzfeed, rightfully, published the dossier as just being a dossier) held itself to a higher standard than our courts (FBI/DOJ) when verifying evidence (the dossier). 

I really doubt anything will come of this, even though I think many folks involved in this should be publicly flogged on Television. 

tumblr_m108biF7ZH1qedb29o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's already being shown to be incorrect. 

Read the memo. 

You and me have been on the same page as far as what we think something is. Perhaps, I should have clarified by stating the memo won't be "received by the American public" as the bombshell it has been made out to be. 

I think this is more of what we already knew. 

• Like (+1) 1